Ngrovcam

Hi Everyone,

My name is Nick, and I am currently Active Duty Air Force stationed in Jacksonville, FL. I will be PCSing to Savannah, Georgia in a couple of weeks and am looking to get involved with the relic-hunting community there.

I have been swingin' an old White's Blue & Gray since I was a kid, Dad and I hunted a ton of Civil War back in the day. We had a house fire recently, and sadly my trusty old machine is toast...once I arrive in SAV, I'll be looking for a new one! Any suggestions?
Anyways, I've taken great interest in Civ and Rev war digs, and Savannah seems like the perfect place to get back into it!

So...let's get together! Anyone up for a beer or need a new digging partner? Thanks!

Nick C.

Welcome Nick to the hobby and to the forum from Wisconsin's now frozen Tundra. Sorry I can't be of much help finding you a hunting partner in Georgia. Felt you deserved a reply to your first post on this forum. Trapper

Thank you so so much!!! I greatly appreciate your kindness :) enjoy the tundra!

hey there,
living in alaska at the moment but HOPEFULLY pcs'ing to Stewart in may/june depending on this nasty virus business. kind of a newbie but would love to hunt with someone who also enjoys the hobby. =)

Welcome from SW WI.

Thanks to both for your service.

My step son was stationed at Fort Stewart. Savannah is awesome, wish i had my detector with me when I went. He still has a house in Hinesville i think he is goint to try to sell.

Back
Top Bottom