Transmutation of Clad to Silver is complete!

LovestheShiny!

Forum Supporter
Headed to the local coin shop today to convert my 2019 modern detecting finds into precious shiny. Spot today was 13.06 x face, I was able to buy at 13.5 x face which I thought was a fair deal. Went with Merc Dimes and Ben Franklin Half Dollars this time. Definitely a fun time at the end of the detecting season to see what the modern coins will convert to. Happy Hunting and Happy New Year to all!

Attachments

• claddie.jpg
    claddie.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 424
  • shiny.jpg
    shiny.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 390
Nice work! I do the same except I try for a gold coin each year from just my clad. Haven't tumbled and totaled all this years clad yet.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Like everyone i love to dig gold and silver but walking around with a few dollars in clad in my pouch is fun. I am considering a Gold half eagle. May trade some found jewelry for one if the coin shop is fair

Nice work! I do the same except I try for a gold coin each year from just my clad. Haven't tumbled and totaled all this years clad yet.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thanks Ben! I did think about getting a British Gold Sovereign but went for the silver this time.

Like everyone i love to dig gold and silver but walking around with a few dollars in clad in my pouch is fun. I am considering a Gold half eagle. May trade some found jewelry for one if the coin shop is fair

Nice George, a Gold Half Eagle would be sweet, congrats!

Back
Top Bottom