Little diamond by my name

L0S3R

Elite Member
I’m just curious, what’s the blue diamond mean?

a151428eb470d5fc8c44a244c7e8b492.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m just curious, what’s the blue diamond mean?

a151428eb470d5fc8c44a244c7e8b492.jpg

Yep, that's a Tapatalk specific icon - nothing to do with the Friendly forum. According to a thread in Tapatalk's support forum, it means you have "VIP" status, usually from purchasing a subscription of some kind:

Diamond Icon by UserID?

If you haven't intentionally subscribed to some sort of Tapatalk service within the last year, you might want to look into it a bit more. It's possible you may have accidently purchased some sort of feature with "automatic renewal".

Yep, that's a Tapatalk specific icon - nothing to do with the Friendly forum. According to a thread in Tapatalk's support forum, it means you have "VIP" status, usually from purchasing a subscription of some kind:

Diamond Icon by UserID?

If you haven't intentionally subscribed to some sort of Tapatalk service within the last year, you might want to look into it a bit more. It's possible you may have accidently purchased some sort of feature with "automatic renewal".

Ok I get it, thanks!

They have a new thing where you can give credits or whatever to other tapatalk users and it gives you ad free for a month. Lol didn’t know it gave a symbol.

Back
Top Bottom