Idaho

Calwell here...

We live in Caldwell and work in Boise and Meridian. I just got my metal detector 2-3 months ago. The only hunting that I have been doing is in Idaho City. This is mostly because I don't know where to be hunting. I sure would love to be able to go hunting with someone local.

Eagle, ID

Hey guys, I live in Eagle and have been hunting the Boise area for about two years. You have to have a permit to hunt in the Boise city limits and in Nampa. I can fill you in the normal hunting areas.

Welcome to the forum we live east of Twin Falls in the Burley area. If you are ever down this way let me know and we will hunt. Chris Rammy and the boys

Wood River area, you guys have an inkling to come up this way look me up.
CNR, there is a guy on the Whites forum in your area "FAST FWD" his name is Richard and he is a pipe fitter by trade. Do ya know him?

I'll resurrect this for the Idaho peoples...

I'm in Meridian and looking at getting a detector.

I'm looking at an Ace 250..

Looking forward to meeting some of you!

Joe

Welcome to the forum we live east of Twin Falls in the Burley area. If you are ever down this way let me know and we will hunt. Chris Rammy and the boys

Wood River area, you guys have an inkling to come up this way look me up.
CNR, there is a guy on the Whites forum in your area "FAST FWD" his name is Richard and he is a pipe fitter by trade. Do ya know him?

I'm in the Hansen/Kimberly area, just outside of Twin....anyone want to get together and do some coinshooting and relic hunting before the ground gets too hard to dig?! :D

DeJa

looking for detecting buddy

im in the coeur d alene area lookin for someone around my area for this springtime /summer.im into all kinds of detecting,prospecting/relics caches etc.anyone intersted.

Boise prospector

I'm in Boise also. Just got a GPX5000 and took a training class. Looking to get out with someone who has a similar machine that might be willing to share a little knowledge.

Ron Pontius

Hello from Idaho

Anyone live in Idaho? Boise?

Hello Robyn,

I was just doing some searching online for metal detecting sites and I came across this forum. I am currently in the process of building a website for the Gem State metal Detecting Club (for the Boise ish area).

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post the site here but if you just search for 'Gem State Metal Detecting Club' in Google you'll find out Facebook page and then our new website below that.

We're always posting group outings on our Facebook page if you're ever looking for someone to go out with.

I have been a little surprised that after doing a bunch of research on metal detecting and metal detecting websites, and it seems like so many look like they were built in the 90s and haven't been updated since. They are all stuffed full of very good info, it's just interesting that they haven't been updated.

I realize this post was from 2007, so I will not be surprised at all if I do not get any kind of reply from anyone.

Hope to talk soon
Jason

Maybe soon we will be in idaho or Wyoming. We are retiring from the Gas Station business in three weeks. I have a brother in Rexburg.

Back
Top Bottom