Need a mentor!

SweatSmallStuff

Well, perhaps mentor is too strong of a word, we have watched hundreds of hours of videos and read countless articles, but we are so awkward in the field! My 12-year-old son and I would like to get better and smoother, we are in North Georgia and looking for someone to show us the ropes in person. :-) EP

Welcome from central MA! Unfortunately a little to far away to be of help, but this place has ALOT of Georgia hunters. I'm sure you can find one to help you guys out. My best advice is, just have fun! Don't get discouraged (or sweat the small stuff :cool3:) if you don't find good stuff right away, it takes time to learn your machine, gear, and areas of interest. What detector are you using? A pinpointer is essential as well. This forum is loaded with information and friendly members, you came to the right place :yes: good luck and happy hunting!

I’m in Savannah, probably a good distance from you, but should you ever decide to do some beach detecting or find yourselves out this way I’d be glad to share what I know.

Back
Top Bottom