Secret Santa

imukdiver

I know it's early but I'd like to be part of secret santa this year. How does it work and who do I talk to ? Thanks

There will be a special thread posted in plenty of time before the holiday with all the info about everything you need to know and what to do.
Funny talking about Christmas so early, right now I am sitting on my porch and it is 97 degrees here.
Jingle bells!

I drove thru Hot Lanta today and the temp gauge said it was 100 degrees. Christmas Bah Humbug.

Yep, you'll know when the annual FMDF Gift Exchange begins, as a notification will appear at the top of every page on the forum when it does. :yes: Last year was my first year as an eligible participant (member for at least one year, with 50 or more posts), and I enjoyed it!

Funny talking about Christmas so early, right now I am sitting on my porch and it is 97 degrees here.
Jingle bells!
:D I have a Filipino friend who said that, in her homeland, the Christmas season begins in September!

On a side note, I can't help but wonder if my detecting season is coming to a close... snow is already in the forecast. :( :snowflake:

Back
Top Bottom