Peace baby!

CarsonChris

Elite Member
Just before the lake grew angry and ran me off! Another bucket list! 225AE2EC-C132-4F83-86B7-5D9A82698FAC.jpeg

EFCBF284-88BF-47EF-9878-8B9446D9B032.jpeg

Just before the lake grew angry and ran me off! Another bucket list! View attachment 461252

View attachment 461253

No doubt a "left-over" from the state-line gambling days where silver dollars were actually still in circulation, in gambling zones (Vegas, Reno, etc...) till the early 1960s.

As far as "ran you off", then : That simply means you either must have been in some off-limits spot, or in some off-limits virus-time. Hence I'm sure your conscience is racked with guilt. Right ? So hurry up and go back out and re-bury it. So as-to-absolve your conscience of all wrong-doing. Ok ? :wow:

I hope to find a large silver dollar one day. CONGRATS!

Awesome coin!

When my wife was a kid her uncle would go up there to gamble a lot.
He would pay her in Silver Dollars. She still has most of them.

Congrats!!

My favorite find of all time is the peace dollar I found! It's such a huge coin and beautiful! Huge congrats to you, yours looks like it fell in the water just yesterday. Amazing!

I have been detecting since January 1, 2019. About a year for water hunting.

Then you cheated. You are finding old and big coins, before going through the ranks of finding smaller silver roosies, mercs, clad, wheaties, etc... Like you skipped "straight to the top" and got that seated half, before finding Franklins, walkers, etc.... Shame on you ! :laughing:

Then you cheated. You are finding old and big coins, before going through the ranks of finding smaller silver roosies, mercs, clad, wheaties, etc... Like you skipped "straight to the top" and got that seated half, before finding Franklins, walkers, etc.... Shame on you ! :laughing:

Go big or go home!

Huh ? Your posting THAT ? Get back out there. Where there's 1 there's more....

Back
Top Bottom