Social Distancing - silvers and sterling...

Captain Silver

Elite Member
Here's a good way to avoid infection during the current situation...simply wade out chest deep where the afflicted can't get near you:lol: I did so the other day for about 3 hours, found a section where sand had shifted off the clay and dug a bunch of targets. That big thing is a vintage Scholl arch support with patent dates of 1905 and 1908...got a couple silvers, couple pieces of sterling, and what sounded and looked like a platinum ring...until I picked it out of the scoop and by the light weight realized it was just a tungsten p.o.s. Merc and a Rosie are silvers #8 and #9, and a vintage ring and miraculous medallion that I was able to open were sterling pieces #4 and #5... I'll throw the junker back on the next hunt so someone else has a chance to find it:laughing: That's it for now so stay safe, thanks for looking, see you after the next outing...and Happy Hunting!

I did a social distant hunt at a beach and loads of people had the same idea. All I got was a nickel and a penny.

Good job on the silvers! Always nice to be out there doing what we love, and not a soul near.

Congrats on being able to get out and scoring some oldie silvers.

Nice Hunt

Captain , glad to see your getting out, you must have a pirate ship now , to get out in the water when they closed the beaches :boat::thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom