• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Fisher Impulse AQ detector update

.... videos don't show everything , can be edited, doctored up , ....

Earl, Believe it or not, there doesn't need to be anything "doctored up" or "edited". All that I claim (with a GPX, or GPZ, or 77b) can be done with zero "editing" or "doctoring". It's just that the devil-will-be in the details. It will make for a very-convincing video (for those that don't know what the details are), yet .... will quickly dissolve when in the field.

Reminds me of a few posts I used to see (typically coming from 3rd world countries) where someone would come on board asking about getting a machine that will go "6 meters deep". And would typically describe cache-sized items or "vaults", etc..... And someone else was sure to come on board suggesting the various nugget machines (GPX or GPZ type machines) .

Which YES ! Will *no doubt* find objects toaster or volkswagon size that ... yes ... will get them to insane depths. Who could ask for anything more , eh ? :roll: Probably even out does a 2-box TM -808 on the same targets, eh ? And if you warned the fellow that he'll be cursed to "dig very staple or pinhead", he would NOT BE DISSUADED (after all, he's about to be rich with fabulous vaults of gold, eh ?).

And I would pity the poor fellow who gets the nugget machine, and promptly heads to the ruins or cave or swamp or whatever he was headed for. He would be in for a rude awakening. And would quickly reach for the correct machine.

Tom

Dont worry about the AQ Nugget :shock: Ill bet that a complete line of NEW ML Gold machine's come out by the time they finally get a Nugget AQ out , :laughing: and probably only 100 available , UK get's them 1st :roll: , had a chance to get a new SDC- 2300 when a Detector store was closing a couple years ago , but passed , now if i lived in CA , it would have been in my arsonal , i havnt followed ML Gold machines , as i don't live around nugget country , but I know they are HARD TO BEAT , My guess is the AQ nugget might have a hard time beating the ML Monster 1000 :shock::jawdrop::my2cents:

Obn

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: Plenty food in the Fridge , now if your talking Toilet Paper , or Paper Towel that's another issue :lol: :jawdrop::razz::razz::razz::razz::grimace: PS Hows the AQ making out, your one of the 100 that's swinging one wright :laughing: howboughtit :?:

Tnss

Gotta give OBN credit , he's not only RING DADDY , he's the only one i know that kept ALL HIS GOLD :shock::workforgold: I figured it out , when he passes , the Gold is going with him like an Egyptian King, and he's NOT- going to conseal the GPS number's of the tomb, so noone can find the Gold > IT will look's simular to this > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULofBtBAJn4 , Ring Daddy will be with us in the after life , but he won't be fixing any Excal's howboughtit :awwman:.

Gotta give OBN credit , he's not only RING DADDY , he's the only one i know that kept ALL HIS GOLD :shock::workforgold: I figured it out , when he passes , the Gold is going with him like an Egyptian King, and he's NOT- going to conseal the GPS number's of the tomb, so noone can find the Gold > IT will look's simular to this > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULofBtBAJn4 , Ring Daddy will be with us in the after life , but he won't be fixing any Excal's howboughtit :awwman:.

You need a hobby.. you have a lot of time on your hands.. I have learned to perfect doing nothing very well...

You need a hobby.. you have a lot of time on your hands.. I have learned to perfect doing nothing very well...
I thought metal detecting was a hobby? Or did you mean he take up a hobby that he actually would do? :lol:

Ok I took the bait

What do you all have in mind :?::lol: PS Should i ware a preserved mummified OBN dry suit for the occasion :shock::?: Or Naked and Afraid :laughing: howboughtit !

Last edited:
Cfm-ct

I have learned to perfect doing nothing very well... :?: Your not working Craig , perfect time to help Bruce clean up the Gold, he said his beaches are open with social distancing Howboughtit .

I have learned to perfect doing nothing very well... :?: Your not working Craig , perfect time to help Bruce clean up the Gold, he said his beaches are open with social distancing Howboughtit .

I'm doing nothing?

We sold the house but before we closed I had some repairs to get fixed... had to deal with contractors house closed Monday got a nice infusion of money in my accounts...

I am my moms caregiver, I do all the shopping, cooking, whatever needs to be done...

I have no time to detect and my beaches down here are all closed because my town is a hot zone for the virus because of a stupid party the rich of the next town over decided to have and a guest there had the virus so they all got sick 50 of them... those 50 shop in my town they called it an outbreak and would not waste the time trying to trace all the contacts.

Now I am having work done to my moms house... some I am doing and some I had to hire contractors to take care of I have told my 93 year old mom to let me deal with these guys and for her to stay in her room...

I had left over N95 respirator masks still in the box I bought last fall for doing leaves... while everyone around me is wearing those surgical masks I have better protection. Back then I got a dozen for $24 bucks today they are asking $385 on fleabay which I gave the middle finger to... I use them when I cut and blow leaves you have to with the amount of dust these big mowers produce...

I'm so busy not ever thinking about work...

Mmmmm

Sorry to hear your in a hot zone Craig, atleast your not in NY city :shock:, wish i had one of those masks, i have a cheap Harbor Freight , and 9 mil latex gloves, if i get sick im done , rest up wait for this to move on, scary stuff , better safe than sorry , it's a one shot deal , keep your mom OUT of the nursing homes , be safe, Earl PS NO AQ for me this year , Fisher missed my boat , when i had some cash :shock::lol:

I'm doing nothing?

We sold the house but before we closed I had some repairs to get fixed... had to deal with contractors house closed Monday got a nice infusion of money in my accounts...

I am my moms caregiver, I do all the shopping, cooking, whatever needs to be done...

I have no time to detect and my beaches down here are all closed because my town is a hot zone for the virus because of a stupid party the rich of the next town over decided to have and a guest there had the virus so they all got sick 50 of them... those 50 shop in my town they called it an outbreak and would not waste the time trying to trace all the contacts.

Now I am having work done to my moms house... some I am doing and some I had to hire contractors to take care of I have told my 93 year old mom to let me deal with these guys and for her to stay in her room...

I had left over N95 respirator masks still in the box I bought last fall for doing leaves... while everyone around me is wearing those surgical masks I have better protection. Back then I got a dozen for $24 bucks today they are asking $385 on fleabay which I gave the middle finger to... I use them when I cut and blow leaves you have to with the amount of dust these big mowers produce...

I'm so busy not ever thinking about work...

Wow ! Thanks mega work to deal with all that moving and dealing with your mom. Best to keep her safe for awile. I know about the idiots , we got our fair share too. Closed all the LA beaches because of them. There are still a few beaches still open to hunt but it's been bad. Storm coming in for a few days, so I will see. Stay safe , the news says it's bad up around your area.

Best info i got

Was from this forum , this site from Hopkin's https://www.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6 Craig if your around fairfield :shock: 2716 confirmed, 75 deaths, 0 recovered , 2641 active , noone recovered is the scary thing, and with a high number of infected 2nd , here 117 confirmed, 3 deaths, 114 active , most being further North around New Castle Co. i just remembered i have a chain saw helmit with a clear face shield :D, that might be nest , stay safe. PS If the AQ comes with anti Virus protection , i might spring 4 one this year, howboughtit :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

The AQ has had the virus since day 1. That's why it's been quarantined. It's not gonna make it.

...i just remembered i have a chain saw helmit with a clear face shield :D...
Earl that won't work - in order to stay 100% safe you need one of these official 2020 corona-virus masks.

Attachments

• Covid-19 Mask.jpg
    Covid-19 Mask.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 312
Wow ! Thanks mega work to deal with all that moving and dealing with your mom. Best to keep her safe for awile. I know about the idiots , we got our fair share too. Closed all the LA beaches because of them. There are still a few beaches still open to hunt but it's been bad. Storm coming in for a few days, so I will see. Stay safe , the news says it's bad up around your area.

Worst part is the kids.. they think they are invincible they do not practice social distancing... each day when I have to go out they are walking together in tight groups and more and more of them as getting sick here..

We had a super spreader event..

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/23/us/coronavirus-westport-connecticut-party-zero.html

Since this was written we are skyrocketing in cases... I won't shop in Costco or any major supermarkets they are packed like sardines instead I will spend a little extra money shopping at small independent stores.. the most people I have shopped with is a half a dozen...

Our state has a population of around 3 million they have only tested around 20 thousand of them 5 thousand have tested positive how many more are out there spreading silently?

Back
Top Bottom