Some silver today

steve in so la

Forum Supporter
Hit a few parks this afternoon - got about 50 coins and 2 necklaces.

The inside one with pearls is stamped .925 Italy. The outer one does not test as silver. Steve in so az

Attachments

• take 2.jpg
    take 2.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 170
  • neck 2.jpg
    neck 2.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 131
i was able to enlarge them no problem. please dont stop posting your pics, honest it is one of the best parts about this site. it is what gets me excited about this hobby. seeing what everyone else is finding. a perspective from someone new. just my 2 cents

A week ago I wrote to the admin here and asked why I couldn't post pics larger than these small ones. No one wrote back to me. Now I tried posting the pics again and they are small again - -until being enlightened by you all. Thanks - back to posting pics now. Steve in so az

Don't know who you PM'd or wrote to steve, but the answer is simple. You click on the pic and it gets bigger. Not too hard to figure out :lol: BTW, I'm moving your post to the stories and pictures of finds section ;) Hate to see you go, but if that's the way you feel there's not much I can do about it. Remember, if you're not getting a response from an admin there's probably a good reason. Many of the admins here, myself included, have been incredibly busy with work, family or have had a computer crash recently. It's not that we're ignoring anyone, we've just not been online much.

Now that this big misunderstanding is smoothed over Can I Have It ? 8)

I'm kinda happy with the change Steve I'm always having to seriously crop most of my pictures to get them posted and for some reason it makes it easier for me.

Back
Top Bottom