2nd day out

TNHunter

Forum Supporter
Went back to local high school today. Found few pull tops of course as well as cans but did manage 3 quarters and 3 pennies. Oldest quarter 1967 not quite silver yet. One of the pennies had center cut out as a cross. Not too bad for 1.5 hours.
Paul TNHunter

mine too LOL Still going to check out friends house built 1918 and will plan to take MD with me to Home state of Alabama next month. Large park in home town and where i deer hunt several old abandoned houses and near selma where there was a lot of Civil war activity. Still looking for first old coin. once I figure out how to resize photo on imagrshack and then post it where it will show up i will put some pics on here sometime. wish me luck.
Paul

So far i like the prizm IV. Everytime it said there was a quarter I found one. Very simple to use. Still not good at pinpointing yet. Had Great signal at base of small tree 50cent readind at 2 inches but after doing the plug and nothing seen and nothing with bullseye I tried prizm again still there. When i tried to pinpoint again it appeared to be much larger target. I left alone as was on school property. Even my 10yo son and 6yo daughter have tried it and found coins. I told my son we would go out after Christmas and my daughter wants to go again! It will just take more practice with it and I'm sure the machine will teach me as I go.
Paul

Glad the new machine is working well--always glad to hear a new machine delivers as promised :yes:

Back
Top Bottom