2 golds today, one's a honker! ***update on page 2***

dc426

Elite Member
Scored 2 nice ones today. First one is mammoth. A James Avery wedding band, .925 and 14K weighing in at 21.07 grams. Second one is a nice Harley 10K 6.33G. Overall nice day with calmer waters than we've seen in the last few days.
HH/DC

WOW Both nice finds. Sure glad your not in my neck of the water!!

Don't know if you melt and send to ARA or not BUT special rings like that ARA will pay you for BOTH metals. You just have to package it seperate and ask them. They have done that twice for me now.

Keep up the finds. You seem to have a nice spot to play in.

Holy moly DC. Thats a monster. Congrats!!! Yes calm seas indeed. I got the !!!! kicked out of me for about an hour on Saturday. Went to the park coin shooting.

Wowza! You are

Attachments

• en-fuego-t-shirt.jpg
    en-fuego-t-shirt.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 670
Nice work there Chris.... that is one big ring!

Cliff

Your going to need to upgrade that steering wheel.

QUOTE=dc426;1747427]Scored 2 nice ones today. First one is mammoth. A James Avery wedding band, .925 and 14K weighing in at 21.07 grams. Second one is a nice Harley 10K 6.33G. Overall nice day with calmer waters than we've seen in the last few days.
HH/DC

[/QUOTE]

You might be able to get more for the James Avery ring once its shined up in the store than you would scrapping it. I dont melt any of my James Avery stuff cause they usually hold more value as the peice itself than the melt value.

I'd say try selling it on your own, start the price at melt, it might command a premium over melt... Also, CONGRATS on the fine rings!

Those are great looking finds congrats... on the 2 part ring what is the gold and what is the silver?

Honk! Honk! Zoooom! I like those. I wear a James Avery ring and love it. He was a very interesting person. Served in WWII an a pilot before he was a jeweler I think. His stuff is still made today. I have found 3 of his rings ever.
HH BH

Nice double header there! Wish I could still be there to enjoy the calmer water. I was wanting to stay longer. I saw the water was going to be great starting Monday. Congrats on some more nice finds! You are rocking it. I have one nice JA ring. It is the paper dolls gold ring. Supposed to be a collectors ring.

Back
Top Bottom