New MineLab Explorer SE Finds!

HarddCore

I bought a new rig today a MineLab Explorer SE, quite the step up from a Garrett Ace 250. Anyways I set it up and had to try it out. So I went out and tried my yard outside just for fun even though I have thoroughly searched it with my Ace 250 in the past at least 3 times. Anyways I am loving it and I came up with plenty of clad probably about $2-$3 that the Ace 250 had missed. I was out infront of my house when I got a good signal and dug it, to my astonishment I saw a large coin come out of the ground. WOW!!! It was a 1971 Eisenhower dollar coin!!! Not too old, not silver, but it is my first dollar coin. I never expected to get anything like that at my house expecially since I had hunted it thoroughly, (or at least I thought). So that test run for me was very promising. Can't wait to get out there tomorrow!!!!! :D Anyways here's some pics of the find.

Happy Hunting,

-Evan

That's pretty cool. You wouldn't think people could lose something that big.

I know how you feel. I remember a few years ago when I fiest got my Explorer I went over my hunted out yard and was finding stuff everywhere. Good going.

Sweet find! Must have been nice to dig that with the new machine--Congrats!

HarddCore said:
I bought a new rig today a MineLab Explorer SE, quite the step up from a Garrett Ace 250. Anyways I set it up and had to try it out. So I went out and tried my yard outside just for fun even though I have thoroughly searched it with my Ace 250 in the past at least 3 times. Anyways I am loving it and I came up with plenty of clad probably about $2-$3 that the Ace 250 had missed. I was out infront of my house when I got a good signal and dug it, to my astonishment I saw a large coin come out of the ground. WOW!!! It was a 1971 Eisenhower dollar coin!!! Not too old, not silver, but it is my first dollar coin. I never expected to get anything like that at my house expecially since I had hunted it thoroughly, (or at least I thought). So that test run for me was very promising. Can't wait to get out there tomorrow!!!!! :D Anyways here's some pics of the find.

Happy Hunting,

-Evan

The explorer is KILLER on silver, when it hits a low 30s number and the target is small. dig careful, I think you will love it.

Back
Top Bottom