Found my second Ring and a wheatie and 10 regular lincolns

wymanwvp32

Went to a spot that has 4 old foundations in the woods up on a flat part of a steep cliff.

Found my Second Ring today. Don't know if it's junk or not yet, Looks like it but who knows? I'm trying to clean it now. It has a tiny tiny stone with like 3 more even tinyier stones on each side. They are to look like diamonds, but are probally just glass or something. lol. The ring was bent alittle when i found it so i think it is a junky toy ring.

Also found a 1946 D Wheatie on a trail i have already gone over like 20 times with my bounty hunter. The Explorer SE found it no problem.

There is tons of junk up there though so it is hard to hunt.. The people who lived there must have been big time Alcoholics cause there are old rusty beer can tops EVERYWHERE. Like every 2 feet there is one over like a 3 acre area. lol.

If i can ever find my Digital Camera i will post pics.

Nice job! I feel your pain with the cans. Seems like old homesites out in the woods were also popular drinking spots.

Yeah, there's all kind of good junk up there... My sister is into like old pottery and stuff and she found a big clay water pitcher (probally about 18 inches from base to top) only broken in two. She carried the whole thing out of there along with a bunch of other metal junk i dug up like some ornate metal thing that looks like it hung on a wall at one time or something.

just cleaned the ring....not gold, sterling silver 14k gold plated. Don't know what the stones are. I also broke the ring while i was cleaning it just like i did to the old copper chain necklace i found awhile back. lol

Back
Top Bottom