• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

3 times silver!

Roger B

Forum Supporter
I got out today at one of the local parks and found these 3 dimes and some wheats. The weather here in Mass has been great, but I know it is just a matter of time. The winter will come.
1911 Barber, 1920 Merc and a 1951 Roosevelt.

Attachments

• 3 dimes.jpg
    3 dimes.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 109
Nice combination of types, and a nice New England weather day to extend the MD season!

Very nice trio! The barber has nice details too. :)

Yeah, this New England weather has been a nice reprieve, but I do smell snow coming our way. :(

Wow! Three generations, and all in great shape too, nice job!

Roger B said:
I got out today at one of the local parks and found these 3 dimes and some wheats. The weather here in Mass has been great, but I know it is just a matter of time. The winter will come.
One of these days I will have all three like you do maybe when I'm really old and have to have some one else dig for me while I'm sitting on my electric scooter breathing O2 from a tube, Maybe.
Can I Have IT? 8)

rustynail1 said:
Roger B said:
One of these days I will have all three like you do maybe when I'm really old and have to have some one else dig for me while I'm sitting on my electric scooter breathing O2 from a tube, Maybe.
Can I Have IT? 8)

Thought you did that already:)

Nice finds, Roger! Glad to see you're getting some silver luck up on the North Shore :yes:

Back
Top Bottom