• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Scubadetective a longtime forum member has passed away. :(

GKman

Forum Supporter
His daughter posted a few days ago on his Facebook page that Robert is having a very tough time with covid...Early this morning she said lots of prayers are needed. I have enjoyed following his adventures and pray that he is back out there soon.

There is a gofundme for him started by his daughter, but didn't want to post that here without moderator approval..

Sorry if someone already posted about this...

Last edited:
Robert / Scuba detective

His daughter posted a few days ago on his Facebook page that Robert is having a very tough time with covid...Early this morning she said lots of prayers are needed. I have enjoyed following his adventures and pray that he is back out there soon.

There is a gofundme for him started by his daughter, but didn't want to post that here without moderator approval..

Sorry if someone already posted about this...

For those that use Face Book here is a link to Roberts /Scuba Detective face book page https://www.facebook.com/ScubaDetector his daughters last post ( Please pray so effing hard for my dad tonight. I need him!! I know this is late. I will update in the morning. I need all the good vibes and anything you might have. A❤❤ )

Scuba update

Scuba update from his daughter on Facebook.Default New update on robert from his daughter
NEW UP DATE //////////// Scuba Detector from Facebook
2h ·
Ok, new request. My dad has been moved to the ICU unit. If anyone can, please lets flood his room with cards!! He needs to see how much he is loved to keep fighting. His body is so weak. He is at McLaren MaComb. Robert Grattan a1000 Harrington St, Mt Clemens, MI 48043 Room #19. No balloons or flowers are allowed in ICU. Q
We were supposed to FaceTime him today, but the hospital can't seem to find their tablet.

Praying for your healing tonight Robert.

May God give you strength and heal your body.

I thought Mr. Scuba was in Florida! He’s in Michigan?? Dang! Get better buddy! How the hell did he get so sick even with the vaccine?? Weird workings for sure, let’s get him out of there!

Please someone in the know let us know if Robert has had the vaccination or not. We are still praying for a speedy recovery.

Thank you for the response. I thought that I had read somewhere the answer, but this morning I could not find that data. The news on the TV has daily back and forth stuff going on now about the shots. Anyway lets let Robert know he has all of our support no matter the answer.

The news on the TV has daily back and forth stuff going on now about the shots.

The facts are that 99% of new cases are unvaccinated people. If that doesn't convince you to get vaccinated, then nothing will...

The facts are that 99% of new cases are unvaccinated people. If that doesn't convince you to get vaccinated, then nothing will...

I am convinced and have all the shots, lets hope that Robert does not fall into that 1%. My understanding is that if you have had the shots and still contact it that the severity of the infection is much stronger. Prayers are out for the best.

Back
Top Bottom