• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Another new digger

Demontrich

Hi everyone! Another new digger here in Michigan. I bought an equinox 800 to play around with. I'm hoping I can at least break even on my investment. I watched a few videos after my trial run a few days ago at a local beach. I grew up in Florida, Clearwater area. Boy do I wish I could hunt my old stomping grounds. Its 10000% the total opposite up here vs down there.

Anyways I hope to learn a lot from here. I'm no newb to forums, just this type of forum.

I did find 10x bottle caps (beer), 20x pull tabs, 5x jagged pieces of metal, and about 4.00 in loose change. This was before I knew anything about the nox 800. After watching a few videos, I'm sure I can do much better.

Welcome from PA! Don't let the videos confuse you. It's a great machine so run it in basic mode and it will pay for itself in no time.

Steve

Welcome to the forum! A great community for detectorists and a fun hobby to be a part of.

I'm waiting for some not so HOT and sunny days to head back out. And after I finish my home garden renovation project.

Thanks again everyone!

Went out this evening. Found 15x beer caps, 12ga shell, snapple lid, and about 1.50 in loose change. I'm getting faster at it, but still 75% trash vs treasure.

Heading to a new beach tomorrow.

Welcome from NOLA!!!! If it’s under that coil that 800 will find it welcome to the show

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom