No More CRH'ing for me??

Metal detecto

Elite Member
The dang spell check want's to change CRHing to CRYing. So, if you see CRYing, know I mean CRHing.

I do like coin collecting, it's really fun and all. BUT detecting time is eating away at it. All my albums are full, my dump bank now isn't accepting any coins PERIOD, and remember that other cool teller? He's GOT A FIANCE!!!! :blush: Yay for him!

I hope to see more CRH'ing post from you guys, but for now, my CRH'ing hat is in the closet. Au revoir CRH'ing until then!

Josh

The dang spell check want's to change CRHing to CRYing. So, if you see CRYing, know I mean CRHing.

I do like coin collecting, it's really fun and all. BUT detecting time is eating away at it. All my albums are full, my dump bank now isn't accepting any coins PERIOD, and remember that other cool teller? He's GOT A FIANCE!!!! :blush: Yay for him!

I hope to see more CRH'ing post from you guys, but for now, my CRH'ing hat is in the closet. Au revoir CRH'ing until then!

Josh

Well, as was said in Jurassic Park, "Hang onto yer Butt", Metal Detecto! KT is posting every week so you can ride the CRH roller coaster with His Majesty!

Ha Ha., time to get a different dump bank that is for certain!

Well, as was said in Jurassic Park, "Hang onto yer Butt", Metal Detecto! KT is posting every week so you can ride the CRH roller coaster with His Majesty!

Ha Ha., time to get a different dump bank that is for certain!

Well hopefully the dump bank didn't hear the rumor of DETECTO THE COIN DUMPER... :lol: I start flirting with the coins until they fall for me, then you know what happens next... :laughing:

Josh

Back
Top Bottom