Scubadetective a longtime forum member has passed away. :(

Update from his daughter

Scuba's daughter posted this today / SubaDetector
Favorites · 2h ·
Went to have dinner at my dad's favorite restaurant last night. He loved the fish and chips here, as well as about 5-6 ice teas!! He also had his favorite server, Nicole!! She is such a kind hearted girl. We were so glad to be able to have her wait on us last night. They took amazing care of us in our fragile state!! Highly recommend!!

Last edited:
Sorry for your loss. He and his post will be greatly missed.

Man what sad news. Scuba was a great contributor to this forum over the years and always had a great story to tell. Rest In Peace SD, condolences to his family.

Celebration of scuba's life by family UPDATE

SATURDAY, AUGUST 21, 2021 AT 10 AM CDT
Last Hoorah for SCUBADETECTOR
Harrison Twp., Michigan
Details
Event by Scuba Detective
Harrison Twp., Michigan
Public · Anyone on or off Facebook
This is the Preliminary date for the Celebration of life for my father! Details are still underway, and I will update as we solidify them. So far we are planning a Boat Parade, ending at the sandbar for a little fun on the water with a band and an opportunity to share memories of my father. Details on food is still being worked as well. Feel free to share all your ideas! See Less

My sincere condolences to Robert's family, he sounded quite a guy.
He's now in a better place.

He was quite a guy

My sincere condolences to Robert's family, he sounded quite a guy.
He's now in a better place.

He was , lots of interesting adventures and recoveries , and some great contest here on the Forum , helped out a lot of people and gave lots of good advice . Here is the link to his visitor page on here if you have time to go back and look at some of his post. https://metaldetectingforum.com/member.php?u=57

I hadn’t been active here for awhile and come back to find this. I certainly enjoyed reading Scuba’s posts. My condolences.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scuba's estate sale and celebration of life

Any one in the area where Scuba lived they are having a Estate sale including some of his recovered treasures , also selling his boat. Also holding a celebration of life for him on the lake . From his daughters
ScubaDetector
Favorites · 13h ·
***********ESTATE SALE***********
Thursday 8/19 AND Friday 8/20 11AM-7PM
(Saturday 8/21 if anything is still left TBD)
24641 Trombley St., Harrison Township, MI 48064
Scuba Gear, Household items, Antiques, Furniture, Boating stuff, Dishes, Kitchen.....The WHOLE DANG house, AND THE KITCHEN SINK!! (not Really, but you get it) Plus some stuff found at the bottom of lakes. You know, my dad liked to collect all the goods!! You will definitely find treasures here!!
ORRRRRRRRR, you can just be peaches and give my sisters Shelly and Suzi ALL the hugs, High Fives or Crisp Benjamins they could ever need!

<<POST EDITED DUE TO POLITICS>>

Anyways, if I can, I MIGHT respond to individual requests of things here, but most likely not, because I'm still at home and stuck at work. I hope to see you all on Saturday for the Celebration of Life! ❤ ❤ ❤ - Seana
///////SATURDAY, AUGUST 21, 2021 AT 10 AM CDT
Harrison Twp., Michigan
Details
Event by Scuba Detective, Jamie Graham and James Pauls
Harrison Twp., Michigan
This is the Preliminary date for the Celebration of life for my father! Details are still underway, and I will update as we solidify them. So far we are planning a Boat Parade, ending at the sandbar for a little fun on the water with a band and an opportunity to share memories of my father. Details on food is still being worked as well. Feel free to share all your ideas!

Last edited by a moderator:
Celebration of scuba's life by family and friends saturday

SATURDAY, AUGUST 21, 2021 AT 10 AM CDT
Free · Poor Man's Bay/mac Ray Harbor
Details
Event by Scuba Detective, Jamie Graham and James Pauls
Group · ScubaDetector
Poor Man's Bay/mac Ray Harbor
The Parade will start at Mac Ray and ends at goose Bay!! The Tiki barge will meet up with us in goose Bay for a tie up. Goose Bay has nice sandy bottom. It will be FAMILY FRIENDLY music and swimming fun!! We will have food, but bring your own drinks please! All are welcome! Bring your kids and if you don't have kids bring the family's kids!
Also, because of crazy circumstances, our family needs a HOST boat to lead the parade! Bigger boat would work best as a lead boat. And maybe something to fly of the top deck so boaters know the lead boat. Would anybody, or two boats if needed be able to carry 8 (7 adults, one toddler) of us and a Husky?? We would be forever grateful. Please let us know and we can drive to wherever your Boat is parked. Closest to Mac Ray would be best so we get the chance to see the majority of the parade!! ❤ See Less

Rest In Peace Robert!

I remember Robert living in Utah where I live.

You’ll be missed!

Attachments

• A211EBF1-6EC1-4B58-A46B-01CEA40F4589.jpeg
    A211EBF1-6EC1-4B58-A46B-01CEA40F4589.jpeg
    34 KB · Views: 517
Back
Top Bottom