Got my new Nox 600 the other day.

petejc

I met SteTam,
from this forum at 0900 this morning at a spot he has permission to hunt. Not so much to hunt but for him to set up my machine and show me how it's done...Sold my Garrett Ace 400 to his brother in law.
Anyway, I want to thank Steve so much for meeting me and showing me the ropes on my machine. I also wasn't good and making nice plugs and he showed me how to do that. Was only detecting farm fields cause I was afraid to knock on doors and do their lawns for fear I'd mess up the holes. All in all I
learned a lot in just about two hours watching Steve and trying what he showed me.....I THANK YOU STEVE !!!...also I found a Rosie and 4 memorials with my new Nox......can't wait to go to beach cause my Ace 400 was not good at beach at all.

Pete,
You did fantastic on your maiden Nox voyage! It's a totally different animal then the Ace 400. It take a while to really understand what the Minelab is telling you. It will come. It was great meeting and talking to you and anytime you want to swing down my way I have lots of permissions.

And Jason, Thanks for inviting me to hunt with you. I had a great time. It's not what you find, but the anticipation of what you MIGHT find that makes this hobby great. And likewise, anytime you want to get together let me know. Just not in hunting season :lol:

Steve

Congrats on the new rig Pete and its good to see you have some guys helping you. It should shorten the learning curve a bunch. Good luck, Mark

Back
Top Bottom