Box 1.....

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
in the first 10 rolls, KT got a 67 Ken! Thought things were looking up, but the rest of the box held nothing of interest, and the same situation for Box 2....a Bust.

So today's report is short and sweet...1 1967 40% Ag Ken. That's it for this week...on to next week!

At least the bank had two boxes for me to hunt this week...after the last couple of weeks KT had half expected to have only 1 box! Anyway, maybe things are settling down now, but who knows?? :?: Only the Shadow knows! :laughing::laughing:

There is a pic this week! Best of luck to all!

Attachments

• CRH 06 24 2021 1 40%Ag Ken.JPG
    CRH 06 24 2021 1 40%Ag Ken.JPG
    112.6 KB · Views: 289
Congrats on the 40%er! Try as they might, even cutting the amount of boxes you get, they can't stop you from finding it! :lol:

Congrats to his Majesty on getting the 40%er . Even one is quite a feat
nowadays . Free silver has become quite the rarity and the competition for it wether from the bank , dirt or the coinstar machine is becoming more intense daily . :yes:

Congrats to his Majesty on getting the 40%er . Even one is quite a feat
nowadays . Free silver has become quite the rarity and the competition for it wether from the bank , dirt or the coinstar machine is becoming more intense daily . :yes:

Well, stay tuned and We will do it again next week...CRHing! Hopefully to find some goodies! :laughing::laughing:

Nice save King ! You bested me this week and I did 4 boxes ! All I found was a 1977-S Proof and a few NIFC's. Zilch on any silver. Good luck this week !

Back
Top Bottom