keep it or sell it?

I think those who are in a place (financially) where they have the equipment they want to have would be more likely to keep the item than someone like me, who wants better equipment pretty badly. I would very likely sell it. Having said that, I couldn't guarantee that I would be able to spend the proceeds on the equipment. But I can dream, can't I?

andcal

Sell High Buy Low

If it were something made of gold or silver I would probably sell it now. With gold and silver being up as high as it is today it will cycle back down.

At some point gold and silver will decrease in value - the item's value should decrease where I could pick it up again.

KC

We have a new member in our detecting club. He has some very productive land to detect on, and has made a lot of very good finds.

He reports everything (that needs reporting) and registers his finds with his local Finds Liaison Officer, to be put on the PAS finds database.
He was showing us a lovely anglo-saxon gold buckle with inlaid garnet, as well as many silver hammered coins.

Then he told me that he sells everything he finds, he doesn't keep anything at all. :shock:

I don't think I could do that.

Back
Top Bottom