• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Has anyone done a Wireless / Bluetooth Headphone Setup for Minelab GO-FIND 66

gmccool

Has anyone set up their Minelab GO-FIND with a Bluetooth adaptor so they could use Bluetooth Headphones. I see that there are some Bluetooth Adaptors that might work but I am worried about the latency.
Thanks,
Greg

Any quality low-latency transmitter should work, an APTX low latency is better

Not with a GoFind, but I did make my Fisher F-75 wireless. Just buy a basic Bluetooth transmitter and headphones/earbuds. Make sure they are aptX Low Latency to ensure the lag will be minimal. And keep a sharp eye when you buy them as many are aptX or aptX HD.... but if they don't say specifically aptX Low Latency you will notice the lag.

Not with a GoFind, but I did make my Fisher F-75 wireless. Just buy a basic Bluetooth transmitter and headphones/earbuds. Make sure they are aptX Low Latency to ensure the lag will be minimal. And keep a sharp eye when you buy them as many are aptX or aptX HD.... but if they don't say specifically aptX Low Latency you will notice the lag.

Great points and good to check reviews also. Modules I got on Amazon do either TX or RX aptX LL, however the TX is only aptX and not LL. RX is aptX LL. Go figure, but it was nowhere in details, only stated by reviewers, and I was able to confirm TX lag.

Back
Top Bottom