No detecting this weekend 😔

Really feels bad when high humidity is mixed in, gotta be careful not to get heat exhaustion, stay hydrated !

I can usually handle the heat for a limited time outside, usually about 2 to 2 1/2 hours at a time. It's the rainy days that stop me from hunting, I appreciate occasional rain as it helps keep the ground easier to dig, but occasionally we can have several days in a row with just enough rain each day to keep you from hunting.

Really feels bad when high humidity is mixed in, gotta be careful not to get heat exhaustion, stay hydrated !

I can usually handle the heat for a limited time outside, usually about 2 to 2 1/2 hours at a time. It's the rainy days that stop me from hunting, I appreciate occasional rain as it helps keep the ground easier to dig, but occasionally we can have several days in a row with just enough rain each day to keep you from hunting.

I would think you have to stay in due to lightning? We really don't have that here.:windy:
Ok we did have a lot of fires from it lately but that was super rare.

I would think you have to stay in due to lightning? We really don't have that here.:windy:
Ok we did have a lot of fires from it lately but that was super rare.

Actually it seems most of the rain is just rain in our local area, yes thunderstorms do come thru occasionally but "just rain" seems to be more of the norm much of the time.

I can’t handle being outside when it gets around 80.
I can be really comfy outside at zero degrees.

I can’t handle being outside when it gets around 80.
I can be really comfy outside at zero degrees.

Maybe part of that might be from being used to living in a certain climate over time, people get acclimated to the climate they live in and you obviously got acclimated to the Michigan winters :lol:

Maybe part of that might be from being used to living in a certain climate over time, people get acclimated to the climate they live in and you obviously got acclimated to the Michigan winters :lol:
That could be! I visited Martin, Tennessee a few years back and almost didn’t survive! :lol:

Ha ha. We visited relatives in Wisconsin in the summer, and KT asked how do you live up here in the winter? The answer...the same way you survive the summers in Arkansas....stay inside! Lol. Too true!
What’s odd is that we no longer get the snow that we used to...school used to be closed for days because of 2 foot snows...last 10 years or so, not much at all. I recently sold my ski-doo for lack of the white stuff!

Just need that beach breeze! :lol:

I’m roofing my house...soon I’ll be back up there trying to get the rest of the underlayment on. Only supposed to get to 100 here. Trying to beat the winds and the PG&E safety power shutoff (for two days!) they’re planning...

I feel your pain Metal!

Just need that beach breeze! :lol:

I’m roofing my house...soon I’ll be back up there trying to get the rest of the underlayment on. Only supposed to get to 100 here. Trying to beat the winds and the PG&E safety power shutoff (for two days!) they’re planning...

I feel your pain Metal!

I did my roof too like 18 years ago. The sun heats up those shingles and burn your skin! Be careful up there G.S.🔥

Back
Top Bottom