At max looks very promising

woodbutcher

Forum Supporter
That machine just looks great,I was a doubter for awhile but the more I watch those videos,, Garrett has a homerun there,wow.Im thinking it'll take some time to outsell the at pro,if that's even possible from any machine.:laughing:

The bigger numbers and backlight was a deal breaker for me.And now it's totally wireless headphones,that's a big plus.They took the best of both the pro and the gold ,and created a monster.lol

Max performance from what I was told is the meaning behind the name,At max.Put that with the best customer service in the business,affordable high performance and features,Garrett is just a foundation for everything made.I look forward to getting one now,I'm sold on it.

Please let us know how you like it when you are able to get it afield. I was all ready to get the AT Pro when they announced the Max. Luckily I waited and now the Max is on order (along with everyone else :laughing:). The wireless headphones is the big item for me...I hate cords. :mad: Let's hope it's as good as advertised. HH

That machine just looks great,I was a doubter for awhile but the more I watch those videos,, Garrett has a homerun there,wow.Im thinking it'll take some time to outsell the at pro,if that's even possible from any machine.:laughing:

The bigger numbers and backlight was a deal breaker for me.And now it's totally wireless headphones,that's a big plus.They took the best of both the pro and the gold ,and created a monster.lol

Max performance from what I was told is the meaning behind the name,At max.Put that with the best customer service in the business,affordable high performance and features,Garrett is just a foundation for everything made.I look forward to getting one now,I'm sold on it.

Can't wait to get one in my hands. I'm ready to get back in the water.

I would add Garrett's outstanding customer service as the icing on the cake. I've had to use them in the past and they definitely went above and beyond!

Garrett has had quite a few years of use and feedback of their AT line, in coming up with the Max. Can't wait to see what they've come up with in actual field use!

Back
Top Bottom