• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Post Eclipse hunting?

cruiserkev

Elite Member
Surprised this hasn't come up yet, but is anyone else planning to hunt after the eclipse on Monday? :sun2:
Seems to me this would be a great opportunity for finding fresh drops. Lots of people packed into parks or schools, gazing up and fumbling around in the half light potentially dropping coins, rings, phones, etc... then trampling them into the ground as they leave. :grin:
I'll probably just find a bunch of new zincolns but it's worth a shot to me. HH! :crazy:

Attachments

• images (9).jpg
    images (9).jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 263
There shouldn't be any eclipse watching crowds in my neck of the woods, but I'll probably detect through the eclipse as I go almost every day to hunt anyway, not different from any other day for me.

There shouldn't be any eclipse watching crowds in my neck of the woods, but I'll probably detect through the eclipse as I go almost every day to hunt anyway, not different from any other day for me.

If you detect during the eclipse, maybe it could it be considered a "night hunt" :lol:

I want to see video of someone detecting during the eclipse in front of a crowd, looking towards the ground the entire duration.

Sort of like in Detectorists when the five or so fighter jets fly over and they don't even notice.

I may just go hunting in this one field during eclipse.
Nice view.

I am more or less in the epi center of eclipse.
From this site about 1 mile north according to what I have studied.
Get my welder's helmet out and take .

Back
Top Bottom