I was FINALLY able to take the plunge and make a purchase! Pre-ordered an ATMax!

CJayC

I went with KellyCo based on past conversations I had with them when I first looking for a machine. I've got a couple questions, though.

Does my pre-order guarantee me a unit from their initial shipment they get in?

And will the in-stock items that are part of the same order ship out on their own or with the machine when it's eventually available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I went with KellyCo based on past conversations I had with them when I first looking for a machine. I've got a couple questions, though.

And will the in-stock items that are part of the same order ship out on their own or with the machine when it's eventually available?

Usually they come with the detector but not always.

There isn't any guarantee you will receive a Max from their initial shipment.

True story CJ, the guy on the Garrett book you get with the AT Pro is my local dealer. He is also on the AT Pro box. Pretty cool huh ?

Congrats on your preorder.

Can't wait to hear what your think about it, and more importantly what you find with it.

Good deal CJayC. I had great success with my first AT Pro. I hope you get it soon and you love it.

I'm sure orders will be shipped in the order they were received. Hopefully, that puts you in the first group, but it depends.

I'd think that if the other bits you ordered were in stock, they'd go ahead and ship those now.

You're telling me! What happened to end of August?

I have had my order in for over 16 weeks and payed my order in full. And still have heard that they will start shipping at the end of this month. And I know there are many others ahead of me. So as the order states first come first served. I just hope that I am one of the few that will receive mine by the end of this month.

I have had my order in for over 16 weeks and payed my order in full. And still have heard that they will start shipping at the end of this month. And I know there are many others ahead of me. So as the order states first come first served. I just hope that I am one of the few that will receive mine by the end of this month.

That's a bummer. Garrett actually tells dealers NOT to take Pre-orders or at least not to take customers money until you have product on hand or know when for sure you will have product.

That's a bummer. Garrett actually tells dealers NOT to take Pre-orders or at least not to take customers money until you have product on hand or know when for sure you will have product.

I have used this dealer for many years now. And he did in deed informed me that there would be an extended wait. And I was the one to push the payed in full. I just wish he was a sponsor here. He has given me super deals on trade in that can not be beat. I have tried to use the forum sponsors but he beat all hands down. I have bought co accessories from sponsors on this forum.

I have used this dealer for many years now. And he did in deed informed me that there would be an extended wait. And I was the one to push the payed in full. I just wish he was a sponsor here. He has given me super deals on trade in that can not be beat. I have tried to use the forum sponsors but he beat all hands down. I have bought co accessories from sponsors on this forum.

And that's perfectly fine and understandable. I have a few customers that have done the same as well with trades not cash. I'm referring to sites like Kellyco taking your money and holding it for how ever long. No personal relationship just click and pay type customers. It's not needed and causes unnecessary customer frustrations on release wait, delays, etc. Many of which get incorrectly directed at the manufacturer!

Also, use caution with statements like bolded in your quote. Unless you have actually checked with us all I wouldn't make those claims. That being said, use who you like and does you well! Most of us enjoy the hobby like to see customers do so as well regardless who sold you what. Lots of great dealers out there!

Regardless, if he is an official dealer, Garrett sets the same rules for him as they do for us. We all were instructed NOT to take pre orders and specifically cash, so your dealer broke the rules on your insistence, but still didn't abide by the manufacturers request is the point.

Back
Top Bottom