Fredericksburg Va

qfdfireman

hello, i am new to the metal detecting life, and having a rough time securring a place or two to hunt, if anyone would like some company once and a while please let me know i would love to tag along.

Thanks
Aaron

hi my name is mike I have 6 yrs of detecting behind me . I live in Westmoreland va. I like relic hunting I have a good place to metal detect. I am retired from federal gov. if you would like to hunt one day call me and we can set a day to relic hunt. I am at 804-214-8916 call anytime.

hi my name is mike I have 6 yrs of detecting behind me . I live in Westmoreland va. I like relic hunting I have a good place to metal detect. I am retired from federal gov. if you would like to hunt one day call me and we can set a day to relic hunt. I am at 804-214-8916 call anytime.
Have you hunted Nomini Hall yet?

I have not hunted there yet, I have been working a farm in Caroline for the last two years. It is on the civil trail. Owner lets me and a guest hunt after the crops are out.do you field hunt. Would you want to meet in Caroline for a day hunt? I know you do a lot of relic hunting. Call me if you want to go one day. 804-214-8916 we can set up a day.

Back
Top Bottom