Buzz Wilson's "The Bomb" sheath

skipper1

Newbie here, I'd like to know if White's MasterDigger will fit securely in Buzz Wilson's The Bomb sheath? I have searched and can't seem to find anyone that knows. This looks to be a very nice sheath,

Newbie here, I'd like to know if White's MasterDigger will fit securely in Buzz Wilson's The Bomb sheath? I have searched and can't seem to find anyone that knows. This looks to be a very nice sheath,

Not sure, but if not, I would opt for a digger which does fit.

I'm almost positive it will. Those sheaths are roomier than they look in photos.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Well, I got my Buzz Wilson "The Bomb" sheath. This is what you call a sheath. You could not ask for more. Nice thick leather with studs and hand stitched. I haven't used it yet as my AT Max as not arrived, neither has yours. This thing is great, thanks Buzz!

Well, I got my Buzz Wilson "The Bomb" sheath. This is what you call a sheath. You could not ask for more. Nice thick leather with studs and hand stitched. I haven't used it yet as my AT Max as not arrived, neither has yours. This thing is great, thanks Buzz!

In life, quality can and does count.

As far as that Max release...time's a wastin'.
Not sure when it is currently scheduled to be released but those treasures out there hiding won't find and dig themselves.
While you are waiting, if you have a couple extra bucks, many started out with a BH Tracker lV, can be purchased from Hobby Lobby with a coupon for under $70.
They learned them well and still use them because they did.
A Compadre is $150 new but many are found for way less than that in the classifieds on many forums...especially now that the Mojave came out.
An easy resale after that Max comes out plus a great backup that many keep in the arsenal forever.
People have even found things using incredibly cheap units from Harbor Freight.
If you have a pinpointer tie that thing to the bottom of a stick and get out there hunting.

In my life if I found myself in a situation with no detector at all to use just put a straight jacket on me to keep me from hurting myself.
Yea...it can get that bad once this hobby gets into your blood.

In life, quality can and does count.

As far as that Max release...time's a wastin'.
Not sure when it is currently scheduled to be released but those treasures out there hiding won't find and dig themselves.
While you are waiting, if you have a couple extra bucks, many started out with a BH Tracker lV, can be purchased from Hobby Lobby with a coupon for under $70.
They learned them well and still use them because they did.
A Compadre is $150 new but many are found for way less than that in the classifieds on many forums...especially now that the Mojave came out.
An easy resale after that Max comes out plus a great backup that many keep in the arsenal forever.
People have even found things using incredibly cheap units from Harbor Freight.
If you have a pinpointer tie that thing to the bottom of a stick and get out there hunting.

In my life if I found myself in a situation with no detector at all to use just put a straight jacket on me to keep me from hurting myself.
Yea...it can get that bad once this hobby gets into your blood.

I thought I was the only one. I've already taped my Garrett Carrot to a broom stick. I felt silly.

Back
Top Bottom