DEUS Finds -Junk, BIG Silver, Little silver, BIG Gold!

METALMANIAC-NY

Elite Member
Happy Summer All!
Got the XP DEUS in early May...11' Coil...WS5 Headphones. AT Pro has been an awesome machine.....lovin the DEUS!
Unit was shipped with 4.0 and I have been running custom settings....still a lot to learn.

I mostly do farm, estate and yard permissions....tough to get permissions lately, but got a couple of houses that were worthwhile.
Hit an 1800's home that was previously searched according to the owner.
I have been doing well there...pulling targets in between the iron. Dug an 1864 and 1882 IH....and some flat buttons before getting a strong but deep signal. Under a root at 8 inches pulled a sweet 1865 2 Cent Piece.

I went through a drought and finally got a promising permission in late June.
Hit the front yard and immediately started pulling Mercs and Rosies!! Indians, clad and Wheaties were also popping! I was having a blast....obviously not hunted...:yes: Silver Washingtons were appearing......my detecting partner pulled a Stander, silver necklace....I think between us we pulled 10 silvers.
As if it couldn't get better......I got a nice 84 on the Deus......opened the plug and fished for the object....WHATS THIS...the broken end of a light bulb I thought for a split second?? (My eyes are real bad hehe) Caked with dirt I rubbed and revealed GOLD!!!!!....I SHOUTED....WOOOO HOOo! Huge 1948 Class ring 10K! Cardinal Hayes High School (Bronx. NY)! I was so pumped! My second class ring ever....this one is engraved too, will try and track down owner.

Last week got out a few times....nothing ...until late in the day on Friday...
BUCKET LIST SILVER!!! My first Barber Half ever!! 1894-S....and a freakin beauty!
Thanks for looking and happy hunting!

Attachments

• 1865 2 cent Hole Shot.JPG
    1865 2 cent Hole Shot.JPG
    172.8 KB · Views: 774
  • 1865 2 Cent Front.JPG
    1865 2 Cent Front.JPG
    136.4 KB · Views: 778
  • 1865 2 Cent Back.JPG
    1865 2 Cent Back.JPG
    141 KB · Views: 794
  • Gold class rin 1948  Top.JPG
    Gold class rin 1948 Top.JPG
    111.5 KB · Views: 778
  • Gold class rin 1948  Side.JPG
    Gold class rin 1948 Side.JPG
    125.3 KB · Views: 786
Silver mania

Attachments

• 1894-S Barber Half Back.JPG
    1894-S Barber Half Back.JPG
    171.3 KB · Views: 775
  • 1894-S Barber Half Front.JPG
    1894-S Barber Half Front.JPG
    156.3 KB · Views: 762
  • IMG_0613.JPG
    IMG_0613.JPG
    119.8 KB · Views: 763
  • IMG_0572.JPG
    IMG_0572.JPG
    119.4 KB · Views: 764
See?? That's what I was talking about! That is one of the better hunts I've seen yet with multiple silver,unique copper,big silver in GREAT shape and gold! How the hell does a guy top that?
Incredible MM...just crazy!

Wow! Amazing finds. Congrats.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've found that very same, exact...............jeep ! Can't say I've matched any of your other finds. Damn !

Awesome finds! I found a 1867 2 cent piece this spring. Doesn't look that good though. I don't think the ground around here will ever be that kind to a copper coin. The Barber is awesome too!

Back
Top Bottom