Near New London

Chefjuan

Elite Member
Hey all out there! I'm in the new London area for a few days and wondering if anyone has any recommendations or would like to meet up?

Thanks for looking!
Chef

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You must be in the state of confusion, because there is more than one New London in the United States. What state are you talking?

Yea CT. Beach is eh, boring, I asked my neighbor to detect their yard and got three silver dimes, ( merc, merc, Rosie) a 1964 slq and a freaking 1723 hibernia?!?! What in the world was that doing there, also got about 12 wheats and some random yard junk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New London, NC?

Hey all out there! I'm in the new London area for a few days and wondering if anyone has any recommendations or would like to meet up?

Thanks for looking!
Chef

I believe I am seeing this message too late, but if you meant New London, NC, one thing I can relate is that 30-40 years ago we would vacation in Salisbury, NC where my in-laws lived. I found spots near New London where I could set up my sluice box in a creek, and I found quite a bit of gold, so I'd go back every year until my in-laws moved back up to PA.

Some of us a long time ago referred to that area as Rotten Groton. Arrived there April 15 1962 and the pond on base where people swam in ice water was still frozen.

You have rescued some real nice finds.

Back
Top Bottom