Xp Deus HF elliptical coil video

One thing I notice in the video.
The gent says some of the audio on targets is iron,,due to xy screen presentation.

I will challenge this here.
Just yesterday I got some nonferrous hits, and xy screen was all over the map, jumping around everywhere.
Sure enough a nonferrous nestled in iron.
Users beware.

Safe bet to say, Deus audio outruns the xy screen presentation as far as reliability.
But xy screen can be used as a guide especially on bottle caps.

Just yesterday I got some nonferrous hits, and xy screen was all over the map, jumping around everywhere.
Sure enough a nonferrous nestled in iron.
Users beware.

I did some test with mine today including the HF coil with holding a coin nail today with XY and did exactly what you said...my XY screen was all over the place.

Mike
I got the pleasure of using one of the HF coils a few weeks ago.
Not mine either, but wanted to at least get some idea of performance.
Didn't really play with enough to make any concrete statements, other than I noticed ID normalization was un available, the manual denotes this as well.

Thanks for sharing Mike.
Happy 4th of July, and thank you for your service.

Mike
I got the pleasure of using one of the HF coils a few weeks ago.
Not mine either, but wanted to at least get some idea of performance.
Didn't really play with enough to make any concrete statements, other than I noticed ID normalization was un available, the manual denotes this as well.

Thanks for sharing Mike.
Happy 4th of July, and thank you for your service.

I think that's part of version 4.1 is to get ID norm back. If you ever want to play around with mine just let me know Ill ship ya it when it gets cooler on my end and you can use it when I cant.

I think that's part of version 4.1 is to get ID norm back. If you ever want to play around with mine just let me know Ill ship ya it when it gets cooler on my end and you can use it when I cant.

Thanks for the offer Mike.
I am eyeing the elliptical HF coil.
We'll see.

@ calabash digger i just notice today that there is no TX gain on HF coil in all frequency. i'm wondering what could be the number they put in there for TX.

Back
Top Bottom