• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Hunt in MA Sunday

cellrdwellr

Elite Member
Hey everyone, I was gunna post this earlier but wasn't sure it was really my place to do so. Now only a couple days away, I figured the he'll with it , it's for a good cause. I'll be attending this hunt, hopefully some other forum friends can make it. Happy hunting!

Attachments

• IMG_2266.jpg
    IMG_2266.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 218
Cellr,

Is this going to be a rain or shine event. I am about 90 minutes away but could make it.

Cellr,

Is this going to be a rain or shine event. I am about 90 minutes away but could make it.

Mr. C, I believe it is rain or shine, though I'm not 100%. I'm actually not affiliated with this group whatsoever, but I feel it's for a good cause and the more people the more money earned towards that cause. Plus I'll be able to meet some fellow hobbyists and possibly win some cool stuff. Sounds like a good day to me :grin: maybe I'll see you out there!

as of now i hope to make it. Just got my MI-6 yesterday so i need to update my software, pair it. If i do get there, I will be short guy with the deus looking confused :)

I'm going got my ticket already. Its going to be fun tons of prizes. Loads of silver. Our club Mass Treasure hunters and Granite state donated silver coins we gave $250 worth and I think Granite State did the same.

I'm going got my ticket already. Its going to be fun tons of prizes. Loads of silver. Our club Mass Treasure hunters and Granite state donated silver coins we gave $250 worth and I think Granite State did the same.

Wow sounds awesome! Be good to see you again DJ! I didn't know you could pre purchase a ticket or I would have bought one already :lol: I'll be leaving the house around 1130(1 1/2 hour drive :no:) but VERY excited.

I'd like to meet others while there, so if your inclined to say hi, I will be in a red coat brown pants, MI-6, deus with a 9 inch and I am 5 ft tall (so that pretty much identified me :)

Thanks
Mr. C

Had a great time today! Almost got the gold coin but realized afterwards that I was using too much discrimination, and that bottle cap was probably rejected :laughing: great time though, found quite a few silvers, met some nice people out there. I'd do it again for sure. Happy hunting everyone!

Attachments

• IMG_2316.jpg
    IMG_2316.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 166
I'd like to meet others while there, so if your inclined to say hi, I will be in a red coat brown pants, MI-6, deus with a 9 inch and I am 5 ft tall (so that pretty much identified me :)

Thanks
Mr. C

Nice meeting you man! Hopefully we can get out in the future! Good luck and happy hunting out there!

right back at ya. My first club hunt and a fun one. Nice to meet you looking forward to the next time.

Back
Top Bottom