ENDED High Low No Detecting All Wed Game

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
New contest. I have been going to this park for about a month now. Coins everywhere on this sledding hill. All you have to do is guess the amount of clad I have discovered on this hill. (I did get some out of a school yard also)

Rules.

One guess per day. Going on Eastern Time Zone again folks. 10pm cut off. ANY guesses between 10pm and 12am will disqualify you for the whole contest.
(Lets see who reads rules!)

Between 10 and 12 I will let everyone know the person too high and the person too low. Your quest is to guess the amount of clad to the penny in the container.

NO guesses from folks that have registered after April 1. I do not want folks to make another user name to be able to make more guesses.

And the winner. What will they win? Lets give them a $100.00 gift card to the sponsor of their choosing.

The container is 8" long X 4" wide and about half full of fun. If any of you have read my posts I was cherry picking quarters and there are 6 dollar coins in it that I found.

Have fun.

Last edited:
$75.76

Scuba, I swear I read the rules. It said one guess per day, but for how many days ? I'm sorry if I'm stupid ! :(

Edit: Okay, just as I suspected, "You can't fix stupid". Oh well, it feels better coming from me, than you. I figured it out :no: and yes, this shouldn't take long.....:yes:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom