Back on the gold!

Nice

Ring Vic, put it on a aluminum ring sizer, and beat the shank back to normal, nice looking stone in that 10k honker bro., congrats on the gold.

My jeweler wears a ring like that. It's $15K. You definitely want to get that "blue stone" checked out as a legitimate sapphire. A real sapphire of that deep blue color is worth some bucks, man.

What a stunner of a ring. I'd be wearing that one...

BAM!!!!

Congrats man!!!

<°)))>{

Ty ice ice baby!

My jeweler wears a ring like that. It's $15K. You definitely want to get that "blue stone" checked out as a legitimate sapphire. A real sapphire of that deep blue color is worth some bucks, man.

What a stunner of a ring. I'd be wearing that one...

I've looked up the jeweler and rings like it but they all have a synthetic stone in it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

serveimage
:lol:

North☆Star;2818148 said:
Big Ol Fat Cheddar baby! Now if that was a real Sapphire! Congrats man[emoji1598]

Thx!! I'll have it looked at but I'm thinking it's synthetic

That's what gold looks like? :lol: I haven't beach hunted since April... just no time these days... are you still hunting that school at all?

See what happens when you get out of the ac and get out here and sweat with the rest of us crazy folks , you got paid man. :laughing: Congrats on a great find!

That's what gold looks like? :lol: I haven't beach hunted since April... just no time these days... are you still hunting that school at all?

I haven't hunted the school since spring
Nice finds all of them.

Ring is super nice.

Congrats.

Ty

See what happens when you get out of the ac and get out here and sweat with the rest of us crazy folks , you got paid man. :laughing: Congrats on a great find!

Ha! Yes I had to get out and pop some holes;) Thx!
Congrats on the gold, that is a fine dig!

Ty Capt!

Back
Top Bottom