Vanquish 440 or Nokta Simplex?

I thought about the Multi-Kruzer when I received the stimulus check but I think I am going to hold out for the new SMF machine that Makro is releasing this year. Since it will be in the Simplex housing then I know it will be light enough for me to swing with my RA and will give me the advantages of simultaneous multi frequencies in a waterproof housing. I will not be getting rid of my Simplex because it is a great little machine.

I just scored a barely used Simplex for $187. Cant wait to compare it to my current grab-n-go, the Bandido Micromax. The Bandido doesnt have ID but it sure does parry its away around iron infested sites like Zorro. Only problem is it's an aluminum hog. It's a hot little bugger too.

I just scored a barely used Simplex for $187. Cant wait to compare it to my current go-to, the Bandido Micromax. The Bandido doesnt have ID but it sure does parry its away around iron infested sites like Zorro. Only problem is it's an aluminum hog. It's a hot little bugger too.

You will
The Simplex if you give yourself time to learn it.
Coming from a beep and dig, there will be a learning curve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Having had both the simplex and the 440. For my soil, the vanquish is still here and the simplex has moved on. Also added a 540. Deeper, more accurate Id, better tones. I did not like the straight shaft on the simplex, that's why I let the equinox go. Other than if you need the waterproofing, for me the vanquish is a superior coin finder.

One thing about the simplex+, it sounds like a cyclone blowing through a goose call factory. But it's a nice machine.

Don't own either...but, IMHO and from the 'comparison videos' I've watched the Vanquish outperformed the Simplex in depth of detection/stability AND target identity. The Vanquish's weakness is it falls short re: target separation...when targets are in close proximity and cannot distinguish between good vs junk. Will say, the Vanquish's rapid recovery/computing speed for target ID is very impressive. Much, much faster than my ETRAC.

Good luck, no matter which direction you choose.

Last edited:
I have owned both the vanquish and the simplex . I like the vanquish better . Not as chatty as the simplex and more stable ids . Sold the simplex . But I will be getting the new multi frequency from nokta when it comes out .

Back
Top Bottom