Just got my Vaccine for Covid😀

My wife and I got both ours. (Moderna).I had the same sore arm as when I got the flu shot. She had the covid arm, which was sore. It itched so I put hydrocortisone on it and she was fine. Lots better than having the virus!

Our postmaster and his whole family had it, and went back to work pretty quickly. He said it was like having a really bad cold. Same thing with one of my coworkers too. Quite a spectrum of experience out there with it. The truth is, getting the virus gives you longer lasting immunity than the vaccine. I had the worst flu of my life almost 5 years ago and havent got it since. It was like an ultimatum.

I got both shots of Phizer. I felt hungover and tired after the first shot, second shot I felt fine other than a sore arm and still detected the beach the next day.

according to the federal reserve a 3rd round of shots are in the works... jp morgan also said to expect yearly shots...

catching on yet?

not sure how to respond to this. don't know if this is a serious answer or not. :lol:

not really a big deal to me , may be they will combine it with the yearly flu shot. If that is what is required to stay healthy and out of the hospital will do it. By next year sure the research will be even better and cover more varieties of the strain of virus. Who knows what other cures can come from all the research being put in this now , and may give some protection from the next virus that comes around.

I think I'll pass on these jabs for the time being. I want to see some longitudinal results. I note that there have been some concerns owing to blood clots. There has been some halting of the shots in Scandinavian countries that have been pretty scrupulous in the past. Manufacturers have claimed that some of the jabs are "gene therapy", a synthetic genetic fabrication using other critters, with uncertain side effects, rather than a true vaccine using impaired biologic material from the killed virus(es?) to permit your body to create immunity naturally.

If only the flu would follow that logic.

The reason the flu doesn't follow that is because there are SO many variants they usually have to guess at which one will be prevalant that year. With COVID this is designed for the orginal version, but now since it's been passed around so much it is starting to mutate again like the flu, thus causing issues. If we can nip the variants with booster vaccinations we might have a chance of eliminating it, but people have to start trusting the science.

I had Moderna and the first one I was pretty tired and sore for a couple days, the second I was sore and had to call off the next day. I felt better after about 24 hours, but still was fatigued for about a week. Worth it IMHO, especially since I come in direct contact with the medical oxygen containers that are in COVID patient's rooms.

Also, the chance of blood clots from the vaccines are lower than the chance occured for a woman taking birth control. Plus the Moderna and Pfizer versions don't have that risk.

Lastly, this isn't gene therapy. It tricks your body into making the antibodies in a different way, but it does not alter your genes.

I KNOW A 55 year old lady who did not get the vaccine. She has been in the hospital for two weeks. She is currently on a respirator. They have had her on 100% oxygen to try to give her lungs a chance to heal. They ae working to try to slowly wean her off oxygen. She is one very sick lady. The future is not guaranteed.

Back
Top Bottom