• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Lost My Stuff brings home the Palladium!

robby4570

Elite Member
Once again Lost My Stuff comes through. I got home from work late last night, had supper and checked my email. I saw a Lost Item report that was placed at 9:25PM. It was 11:30PM at this point so I emailed the poster and told him I would call in the morning and see if we could connect. I called and spoke with Daniel at about 8:30AM and he advised that he had lost his ring at sunset and he and his wife had gotten on hands and knees looking for the ring but had given up. They considered renting a Metal Detector but while looking for a place to rent one they stumbled onto a link to Lost My Stuff success stories and actually read MY success story from back in July.

My wife and I met with Daniel and his wife about 11:00AM and by 11:30AM his ring was back on his hand where it was meant to be. It really was not a bad search area, in fact he put me almost on top of it to begin with. I even scored a bright shiny quarter in the process! After chatting about detectors and life in general, Daniel offered to buy lunch for Rita and I for coming out and finding his ring and we accepted.

So, Daniel got his ring back, Lost My Stuff has 2 more supporters who will help spread the word, and we made some more friends.

Daniel Ring 1_LMS.jpg
The volley ball court. They are standing just about where the ring was found

Daniel Ring 2_LMS.jpg Daniel Ring 3_LMS.jpg
Me handing off the ring to Daniel................................. A close-up of the ring

Yes indeed, it was worth it to see the smiles from them. It was really not much work at all. Daniel knew just about exactly where to look.

humans being human to humans is whats its all abuot.
hope you schooled him on the rewind virtues.
play it for someone else.

think he said,,,,, good job and hope the other guy does something nice for someone else

Back
Top Bottom