Random Act of Kindness = Success!

BlamKing

Forum Supporter
So last night I was leaving my dorm to go work on one of my several final projects, and I saw a group of people digging around in the snow. I didn't think much of it until I overheard someone say "Did you lose something?" The response was "Yes, my ring." My ears perked up, I ducked behind a tree, and emerged as Detectorist Man, the worlds greatest superhero. Not really, but I did tell them I had a metal detector. "Will it detect pure silver?" they ask. "Of course!" I ran back to my room, grabbed my detector, and returned to the site of the loss. Within three minutes, "Beep! Beep! Beep!" Brushing away the snow revealed the glint of silver that I was looking for. "Thank you so much!" said the girl who had lost it. "Think nothing of it," I reply. "I'm just doing my duty as Detectorist Man!" (I didn't really say that last part.)

:lol::lol::lol: Congrats, I bet you felt good after finding that for her. Good Job there!

Great job Detectoristman.... (do you wear a cape when performing your public services?):lol: Kidding aside, I bet she was really happy... HH RickO

:neo: "Its a bird! No, its a plane! No its DETECTORISTMAN!" And he saves the day again! Now the city is safe:urock: detectoristman!

Cool story! You know if it goes missing again and she calls you, it's more than coincidence. Someone out that has to be good at cartoon drawing and could whip up a picture of Detectorist Man!

We have our first comic book super hero, only in real life! You performed your duty in superb fashion sir, and I commend you, unfortunately predetermined activities prevented you from riding into the sunset with the fair maiden. That's life :lol: But really, good job on being a good person and doing a civic duty that only a few of the populous (us MD'ers) are able to perform! That lady will think of you every time she looks at that ring until she loses it again, then she'll be looking for you. HH!!

Keep

the kryptonite away from Detectorist Man, seriously dude you done the hobby proud! Gold and silver await your next hunt. Great job. Maybe next time she see's a detectorist hunting in a park she won't be so quick to judge.

Back
Top Bottom