A tragic story

beerdoodle

Forum Supporter
Author is 90 years old. He has played golf everyday since his retirement 25 years ago.

One day he arrives home looking all downcast. "Thats it." He tells his wife. "I,m giving up golf.

"My eyesight has gotten so bad, once I have struck the ball, I cannot see where it goes."

As they sit down, his wife has a suggestion. "Why don,t you take my brother with you and at least give it one more try."

"That,s no good." sighs Author. Your brother is 102. He cannot help me."

"He may be a 102." says the wife, "but he has perfect eyesight."

So the next day Author heads off to the golf course along with his brothe-in-law. He tees it up and takes a mighty swing and squints down the fairway........

He turns to his brother-in-law. "Did you see the ball?" "Of couse I did", replied his brother-in law. My eyesight is perfect."

"Where did it go?" asks Author.

"I don,t remember."

A guy asked his friend"If you went camping and woke up with your shorts down would you tell anyone?" His friend said"Heck no!" He said "Wanna go camping?":lol::laughing:

Author is 90 years old. He has played golf everyday since his retirement 25 years ago.

One day he arrives home looking all downcast. "Thats it." He tells his wife. "I,m giving up golf.

"My eyesight has gotten so bad, once I have struck the ball, I cannot see where it goes."

As they sit down, his wife has a suggestion. "Why don,t you take my brother with you and at least give it one more try."

"That,s no good." sighs Author. Your brother is 102. He cannot help me."

"He may be a 102." says the wife, "but he has perfect eyesight."

So the next day Author heads off to the golf course along with his brothe-in-law. He tees it up and takes a mighty swing and squints down the fairway........

He turns to his brother-in-law. "Did you see the ball?" "Of couse I did", replied his brother-in law. My eyesight is perfect."

"Where did it go?" asks Author.

"I don,t remember."

OH GOOD ONE! HAVE TO "REMEMBER" TO SEND THAT ONE TO MY "GOLFER" COUSIN! :laughing:

Yeah! Hey I just noticed I hit 700 posts! Cool!

Back
Top Bottom