• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Looking for a miracle!

Nevadadrifter

Hello, my name is Dale Miller, and I am completely new to this forum. I'm not into the hobby myself, but I am looking for someone locally who might be willing to spend a little time looking around my parents property in Washoe Valley (South of Reno, Nevada) to help find a ring. It's a plain silver band, with a tiny diamond inset.

My 77 year old father has been very sick with the flu for the last week or so, and on Sunday evening, while he was feeling a bit better, he went outside to take care of the nightly chores. When he came back in, he noticed that his wedding ring was missing. He believes it may have fallen off somewhere in his hay shed while he was getting hay for the livestock. He has spent hours looking, but so far has not been able to find it. I am hoping that someone with a little luck and a lot of skill (or is it the other way around in this hobby?) might be able to reunite my father with his wedding band of over 35 years. If you're available and willing to help anytime in the near future, please respond here, or send a PM.

Thank you for your time!

Sorry to hear this... I am sure one of our members is around your area and will be willing to help you out. Good Luck!

Hello, my name is Dale Miller, and I am completely new to this forum. I'm not into the hobby myself, but I am looking for someone locally who might be willing to spend a little time looking around my parents property in Washoe Valley (South of Reno, Nevada) to help find a ring. It's a plain silver band, with a tiny diamond inset.

My 77 year old father has been very sick with the flu for the last week or so, and on Sunday evening, while he was feeling a bit better, he went outside to take care of the nightly chores. When he came back in, he noticed that his wedding ring was missing. He believes it may have fallen off somewhere in his hay shed while he was getting hay for the livestock. He has spent hours looking, but so far has not been able to find it. I am hoping that someone with a little luck and a lot of skill (or is it the other way around in this hobby?) might be able to reunite my father with his wedding band of over 35 years. If you're available and willing to help anytime in the near future, please respond here, or send a PM.

Thank you for your time!

Hi Dale,

I just spoke to you on the phone and will be up to search tonight around 4:30. :)

Kristy

being a silver band, they should be able to find it easily.. good luck

Back
Top Bottom