Lost Wedding Band!:(

Those were the only pics I could find, I do have some in my wedding album but there not close, the only way to tell is the engraving inside, I know i said 6 stones but could be 7, at the time when i did this ad our minds werent functioning right lol. I would have to check the appraisal to see. If i can get any other pics i will. I will def. Have a Reward for the person who does find it!!!

Thanx again!

Please keep me posted if anything pops up :)

I don't see any engraving on the inside of Hotrod's ring... just 14k.

Hope you find your husband's ring!

Anybody ask Hotrod if the ring has an engraving? I thought he would have put this to rest by now.

I already let Lulu know it wasn't the ring.I only knew about this thread because Lulu posted on my thread.Not that I have to prove myself but here are pics of the inside of the ring.It would have been alot easier if I was just PM'd before getting Lulu's hopes up. If it was hers I would have no problem returning it.What if I had sold the ring?? That would have been a fun conversation.Sorry about getting your hopes up Lulu,I wish it was yours considering how hard you are trying to get it back.I know other detectorists that don't visit this forum and they do search Jones Beach and I will let them know about your ring. I hope I put this to rest now.

Attachments

• Metal detecting finds 010.jpg
    Metal detecting finds 010.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 148
  • Metal detecting finds 011.jpg
    Metal detecting finds 011.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 151
  • Metal detecting finds 012.jpg
    Metal detecting finds 012.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 145
  • Metal detecting finds 013.jpg
    Metal detecting finds 013.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 141
Hey Hotrod Tom,

It's absolutely ok! just someone looking out for me which I totally appreciate! I believe you lol. Im sorry didn't mean to get this blown out of proportion. I wouldn't get my hopes up unless it was my ring for sure! Thanx again! :)

Back
Top Bottom