Lost wedding ring Northern Virginia, Fairfax County, Virginia in pond...

Yikes!

Morning,

Someone mentioned this thread, I lost my wedding band less than 24 hours ago in a neighborhood pond. Needless to say, both spouse and I are sad. Knee deep water or slightly more. I know exactly where it fell in. Is there anyone to help/offer advice?

Hi there Susan i had an email from you about the ring you lost in a pond about knee deep to waist high,i would have loved to have found the item for you but i live in the uk i have sent you an email.
The lost my stuff forum also sent me an email .
I know there will be someone on this forum a little closer to home to help you.

I'm not that far away but I don't have a water detector. I'm sure someone will help just keep an eye on this site. I would love to come find it for you if it wasn't in water.

Let us know if anyone responds to you...and if they have any luck finding it.

Keep checking back in....I am sure someone is in your area with a water detector that can help.

yikes, if you type in " the ring finders" on the web, you might get some help from them, give them a try.........

At Pro/Ring in pond

Join the forum,get a Garrett At Pro waterproof to 10 ft,buy a aluminum scoop from,rtgstore.com 6x11 with grab handle and ss tip,find your ring and more everytime you hit the beach or pond,if you dont want to spend 700.00 i could be persuaeded to come down from Maryland,but gas with a 2500 hemi will cost you,since your out of state,maybe someone will see your thread from Va,and help you all good luck Earl

Bet you get a helpful TH'er to help find your ring real soon. Note: If water is only knee deep, you really don't need an u/w detector. Fellow TH'ers, nothing better than finding/ returning a lost treasure and getting a big smile & thank-you in return.(My first diamond ring was due to a lost/found ad in local paper. Owner said the main stone was from his mother's ring. Very sentimental.)

Bet you get a helpful TH'er to help find your ring real soon. Note: If water is only knee deep, you really don't need an u/w detector. Fellow TH'ers, nothing better than finding/ returning a lost treasure and getting a big smile & thank-you in return.(My first diamond ring was due to a lost/found ad in local paper. Owner said the main stone was from his mother's ring. Very sentimental.)

Badger Boy - That was super nice of you ...... Your ok in my books:yes:

Found!

I had a gigantic smile! It's only the only jewels I wear beside my engagement ring! A gentleman from Lostmystuff found it today, in less than an hour. He would have probably found it sooner, but I mis-directed him a little....

Thank you for all the posts and postive comments. You really are all friendly bunch.

Susan

Hi if you already have not found your ring, I have a water detector and I live in Woodbridge. send me a pm and we will talk about getting together.

Hope you found it already.

Beth

lost

Glad to hear lostmystuff came through for you. I think every metal detector hobbyist should be a member of lostmystuff, it's good for the hobby.

Helping people is our goal !!!

Glad to hear lostmystuff came through for you. I think every metal detector hobbyist should be a member of lostmystuff, it's good for the hobby.

And The Lost My Stuff Group appreciates your endorsement !!!

Since we started in September we've grown to 179 members, and we hope to continue growing so we can help more & more people who lose stuff. If you're not already a member, please check us out at http://www.lostmystuff.net and consider joining us !!

Regards,

fogcity

Back
Top Bottom