Another Lost My Stuff SUCCESS STORY!

robby4570

Elite Member
Here's the story as it unfolded...

I saw the email come in after a very long day in the water with my new PI detector and two hunting buddies. I was a bit disappointed that it had not come in sooner when we could have had the three of us to go look. I was scheduled to work the next 4 days and was afraid I would have to pass on this one. As it turned out my hunting buddy Jim is so addicted that he offered to drive (I was without wheels after work since my wife uses the car to go to work at night) so that I could do the search while he hunted the beach. So I contacted Laura and learned that the lifeguard had seen someone with a metal detector working the beach after she had lost the necklace. Laura gave me some outstanding info, she had GPS co-ordinates for where she thought the necklace was lost. She also sent a picture of the necklace. So Jim picked me up after work and we headed to the beach.

Here's what Laura sent me as a starting point:

552465_10151862496175635_1888590935_n.jpg

And after about a 30 minute search gridding the beach based on her starting point I had the necklace in my hands!

179574_10151862491810635_1704152545_n.jpg

It's a really sweet necklace and I called her immediately to let her know I had it.

528440_10151862495880635_866082337_n.jpg

And as you can see, she was pretty right on with the search area:

409668_10151862507020635_479374605_n.jpg

Since Laura lives out of state and had to return home, her Mom who lives here will be meeting with me in the morning to get the necklace back.

Mike in PCB, Fl

UPDATE!! The necklace has been returned...

to Laura's Mom and has started its journey home to Laura.

On a side note, the first time we went to this beach I stopped and chatted with the lifeguards on duty and told them about Lost My Stuff. I asked them to pass the info on to the rest of the lifeguards. Apparently they did, because Laura's Mom said that is how they found out about LMS!

Nice job!!Like Ive said this before integrity in my opinion the most valuable trait you can keep. Outstanding work!

in·teg·ri·ty
   [in-teg-ri-tee] Show IPA

noun
adherence to moral and ethical principles; soundness of moral character; honesty

Nice job!!Like Ive said this before integrity in my opinion the most valuable trait you can keep. Outstanding work!

in·teg·ri·ty
   [in-teg-ri-tee] Show IPA

noun
adherence to moral and ethical principles; soundness of moral character; honesty

LIKE!! :D:yes:

Back
Top Bottom