7 More Silvers Has The Count At 390

You’re having an amazing year Jack. Congrats! Next post 400!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Amazing! Congratulations!
Thank you Paul as your reply is appreciated. This has been a very amazing year for a lot of us including you.
Sweet deal Trapper! Go get that 400th shiny!

The ground is like a brick here, have not been out for almost a month now. May have to head somewhere warm just to get a MD fix!
Thank you David. Sorry to hear the conditions you have for digging, that makes it even more of a blessing for me and I am thankful that I'm still in the race. Getting to 400 was made a lot easier for me as I was put on some productive ground yesterday and if I make the effort It could very well happen. Trapper

Love it! Not too concerned about the number 400. You're already close enough to call it mind blowing! Either statement; "almost 400", or "over 400", are equally impressive accomplishments. I've read of a few that have reached such levels in recent years, but you are the first of these legendary silver hunters that I have "followed" the whole year. Thanks for all the updates. Looking forward to the next one...

Another excellent hunt by trapper. Congrats. I hope you are able to hit the 400 mark.
Thank you Levi as you reply is appreciated. Things are looking better for getting to 400 as of this moment I am down to three. Was bless a friend yesterday put me on to a site that hold some shine. That and Mother Nature has blessed us with a bit of a warm up to make conditions a lot more favorable.
UNREAL ytd man, that beats my career silver coins by hundreds...
You'll get the 400 for the year for sure, squeeze in a few more hunts and you've got it!
Appreciate your response Zee. This year has been just a fantastic journey. I have been so blessed. 400 now looks realistic and if every thing goes right I may hit in the next couple of days. Number 381 this year was my career 1300th Silver Coin. When I got into this hobby I never dreamed this would ever happen. Trapper

YOU ARE AMAZING. They are going to make you the POSTER CHILD of metal detecting. Congratulations !!!! NOW get out there and get 10 more !!! GOOD LUCK Trapper.

That's just totally amazing! I sure hope you make it to 400. The best year that I've ever had was 253 silver coins in 101 hunts and that wore me out. beephead
Thank you Beep for the kind words. 253 means you not only made a effort but you worked your tail off. 400 looks like it will happen this week. IDX Monster put me on a site that is diggable and holds some Silver. Going there tomorrow for a few hours. We will see.
GO-GO-GO Trapper saw your comment to 396 . Hope you get # 400 recorded, would love to see it. HH Mark
Thank you again Mark. Added one more today so it is now three to go. Trapper

You’re having an amazing year Jack. Congrats! Next post 400!!!!
Thank you Jerry. I think you may be right as my next thread may just by hitting the goal.
Love it! Not too concerned about the number 400. You're already close enough to call it mind blowing! Either statement; "almost 400", or "over 400", are equally impressive accomplishments. I've read of a few that have reached such levels in recent years, but you are the first of these legendary silver hunters that I have "followed" the whole year. Thanks for all the updates. Looking forward to the next one...
Very kind words Blaise, thank you. If everything goes right I may hit 400 this week. I want you to know I appreciate you support. Trapper

One amazing silver year! Wow!! And the good is, it's all perfect!! Think I've had a couple 300+ years but never 400, Insane!

Man Trapper you just keep producing!!! Congrats on the silver friend, and the pocket watch is just awesome!!!
Thank you Travis. If you haven't noticed I do have a fetish for the shine, something about pulling Silver from the ground. I'm just a sick man. The watch was a nice find until trying to clean it as then it just fell apart.
Nice silvers!
Thanks Sean, your reply is appreciated. Hope today I can add to the count. Trapper

YOU ARE AMAZING. They are going to make you the POSTER CHILD of metal detecting. Congratulations !!!! NOW get out there and get 10 more !!! GOOD LUCK Trapper.
Appreciate your encouragement and support Jerry. Life looks real good and the weatherman is cooperating. Just got to get the coil over it.
Congrats! :good: Amazing finds, Trapper! :woot:
Thanks Wolf, it has been a fantastic year with a lot of really nice digs. Lots of fun and a lot share good time adventures.
One amazing silver year! Wow!! And the good is, it's all perfect!! Think I've had a couple 300+ years but never 400, Insane!
Its been a very amazing year OBN. This was not a plan I had hatched when the year stated. This was the first time I hit 300 and I still could not fathom reaching another 100 Silver coins. My personal record was 232 4 years ago. hit 209 the year before that. I got to retire last February and had put together a list of sites that I had dug Silver in the past. Then researched all other older sites in my area to add to my list. Running errands I would stop and ask for permissions so when the thaw allowed me access I hit the ground running. The best part of this year is that I had the support and encouragement of friends as they continuously pushed me. It has been a great ride with lots of adventures. Trapper

Trapper, I'm not new to detecting but I am new to this forum so I've not noticed your posts before. But your silver total is amazing!

My silver coin total since spring of 2008 when I started this wonderful hobby is 746 which makes my average year less than 20% of your 2018 total. I'm in awe of you, sir.

You are an inspiration to me, as I'm sure you are to many others.

I am looking forward to following your exploits in the future for you make me feel truly blessed...that you don't live in my town!!!

Trapper, I'm not new to detecting but I am new to this forum so I've not noticed your posts before. But your silver total is amazing!

My silver coin total since spring of 2008 when I started this wonderful hobby is 746 which makes my average year less than 20% of your 2018 total. I'm in awe of you, sir.

You are an inspiration to me, as I'm sure you are to many others.

I am looking forward to following your exploits in the future for you make me feel truly blessed...that you don't live in my town!!!
First I want say welcome to the forum. It has been a place to learn and grow over the years. I only started detecting in 2010 and with the help of a lot of members I progressed to be somewhat accomplished. I got to retire back in February and that allow me a lot more time this year. that along makes a lot easier to dig a few coins. Looking forward to you posts in the future. Trapper
Oh! I will be posting yet tonight as I went over 400 Silver Coins for the year today.

Somewhat accomplished, eh? :laughing:

Giving credit to others for your amazing numbers speaks well of you.

Thanks for sharing and, again, thanks for being nowhere near me.:lol:

Somewhat accomplished, eh? :laughing:

Giving credit to others for your amazing numbers speaks well of you.

Thanks for sharing and, again, thanks for being nowhere near me.:lol:

Anybody that can be this brash is a must to be on my friends list. I'm sending you a friend request. Oh I made another report as I dug 7 more Silver coins yesterday including my second dime trifecta in three days. the first is in Monster's video. Check out his thread and video. Trapper

http://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=268467

https://youtu.be/KpsGDY8WHW8

400 for the year?
I would be thrilled with a tenth of that number.
You are like a god...real good at this stuff at the very least.
Very kind words Dave, thank you. First I am no God, just a little man that had a mission. I was blessed with the time, did a lot of research and followed trough with the effort. I also had some great guys that kept me on track and motivated. Trapper

Not sure what the friends list entails here, but glad to be on yours. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom