20 silver day!

That is an almost unbelievable outing! Amazing. Congrats.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Holy Moly!!!!! that's a heck of a haul. If you think it's cleaned out now hire someone with a bulldozer to take about 6 inched off the top and hit it again.

Well you guys need to hit it over and over again. If there's one thing I learned this year is a site is never completely hunted out. I kept hitting spots I thought cleaned out last season. Yet only to keep finding good stuff (including many more silvers). Changing conditions and going slow with your machine will be key. Try hitting it after a big rain event. It's like signals magically appear for me after rain. The conductivity of targets is enhanced by moist ground!

Time to doorknock the nearby yards wow

Bounty hunter - treasure hunter - cabelas
Best find to date - 15g platinum ring and 1876 love token

Congratulations to your buddy on an excellent hunt and a great variety of finds. About 10 years ago I took a two day and one night road trip to your city, seen those street deviders. Nice town.

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk

He used a Nox 800 for roughly two thirds of those particular finds, but it was not fully charged when he started and he finished up with his Etrac. Jeff has found lots of great coins during his detecting career and finds lots of silver. I am pretty sure he is close to 100 silver coins or maybe a tad over that for the year now. We hunt together quite often, but I had to work that particular day. On most hunts he out hunts me as he has found at least three times the silver I have for the year. If he posted all his silver finds from his time detecting which is the last six years many would impressed. Crazy thing is there is not near the silver in the ground here as there is up north. Our home base is not particularly a heavy populated area.

Back
Top Bottom