ENDED 2018 Christmas Gift Exchange

Thanks Ohiodigger!!!!

There really is a Santa Claus and I think he goes by Ohiodigger. I received my gifts on Monday and I was surprised by his generosity. Silver coins, a good luck token (which I absolutely love), jewelry for my wife and daughter, and a few other items. Thank you so very much:cool:

I tried to upload more close up pics of the gifts but was unsuccessful. I'll try again this weekend.

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!

Attachments

• 20181212_182045.jpg
    20181212_182045.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 1,189
Last edited:
TwistedT's package went out this morning, and the one he sent me arrived yesterday....I'm going to wait to open mine though...at least for a couple of days until the suspense threatens to kill me

Sent A package out to Princess & Wolf-Dog Today =) I Love to give and especially at This time of Year :D Still no Word From my partner Sumrtym :( :( :( Bummer :no: with all my issues with my health Its been rough on my family financially so we all agreed that we will all do a small Something but not much so i was really hoping on having this to open on X-MAS, he got my package on Monday. Hope everyone is enjoying this years exchange :D Merry Christmas

Last edited:
A big thanks to swinglow for the nice gifts! The kids are after the gold gum and i really love this book. It has a ton of info in it with lots of pictures. Thanks again and Merry Christmas all!

Attachments

• 15447557857821281665083.jpg
    15447557857821281665083.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 1,123
Going to P. O. today to mail Jerr-Man's package. This past week or so has been really crazy for me and I'm way behind. A dear elderly friend went to the hospital thinking she would only be in overnight -- had emergency surgery and is now in rehab in a nursing home (not doing well). Sorry. I'm playing catch up now. Merry Christmas everyone!

UPDATE: Package mailed and Jerr-Man has been notified by Private Message with the tracking number. Due: 12/18/18 :yes:

Jerr-man has notified me that he will try to get mine mailed today too.

Last edited:
Package sent out to Saltshaker today and provided tracking details; Merry Christmas to everyone!!!

I got my package yesterday! Thank you very much! I think the pics says it all but this happens to be my favorite coin so I really appreciate it. Thanks again and have a great holiday season everyone!

Attachments

• coin1.jpg
    coin1.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 741
  • coin2.jpg
    coin2.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 733
Gift Exchange

Received a gift from Brian today.
Thank you for the commemorative silver coin. I will be looking up more of the history behind the Hershey family. It is in beautiful condition. The Standing Liberty is one of my favorite coins. It will make a great addition to my collection.
I have been an aircraft mechanic for nearly 17 years now, and have been in love with aviation all of my life. Outstanding personal touch.
Thank you for everything.....happy hunting and Merry Christmas!!!
Rick
Can’t seem to be able to add a photo...?

Last edited:
Lett and I have both exchanged address and shipped. I was a bit slow in getting mine out due to being in a major car accident last week and now having no vehicle. I am abit curious to see how long a package takes to get to Latvia from Texas.

I hope everyone has a SAFE and wonderful holiday.

Best-
John

Got my gifts from mdtrapper today.

Wow. He definitely blessed me. Got some really cool stuff. Nice barbers also. They will be added to my collection. Thanks so much. I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas.

Attachments

• 5788E653-B66A-4EA2-92DA-498064D36646.jpeg
    5788E653-B66A-4EA2-92DA-498064D36646.jpeg
    189.7 KB · Views: 656
Well I Give Up! I have tried contacting Sumrtym and have yet to here from him, he got my Gift on Monday the 9th and said he would try to get his out Monday too, but since i sent mine with a tacking number i have yet to hear back from him.
So i suppose i have been taken :( :( :no: :no: :no: I Guess it happens Oh Well Merry Christmas Everyone :D

Well I Give Up! I have tried contacting Sumrtym and have yet to here from him, he got my Gift on Monday the 9th and said he would try to get his out Monday too, but since i sent mine with a tacking number i have yet to hear back from him.
So i suppose i have been taken :( :( :no: :no: :no: I Guess it happens Oh Well Merry Christmas Everyone :D

I wouldnt worry just yet. I know its been a week but there is time and who knows what may have happened. Hopefully he got busy or something so try to give it a little more time if you can.

He may be tied up or something is going on,I'm sure all will turn out good.

I wouldnt worry just yet. I know its been a week but there is time and who knows what may have happened. Hopefully he got busy or something so try to give it a little more time if you can.

He may be tied up or something is going on,I'm sure all will turn out good.

Yeah i normally wouldnt worry but i just havent had good luck lately =( hope this aint the cherry on top :laughing: im sitting in the hospital right now with Stage 4 cancer and Walking Phenomena and about 2 days before that i got a parking ticket at the beach parking at a meter 20 mins before midnight when the cut off time is. :laughing: So it would be my run of luck is all :laughing: its been rough and well to be honest this would have been my only gift under the tree this year so i was looking forward to it . But Awesome Forum member Princess sent me a card ( i sent wolf dog and princess a nice thank you package) and The awesome Silversmith45 (my partner last year) is gonna send me a card after x-mas so) Shoot i am very thankful for them <3 Enough Sad !!!! sorry yall its X-Mas Keep Posting Yalls Awesome Gifts

Yeah i normally wouldnt worry but i just havent had good luck lately =( hope this aint the cherry on top :laughing: im sitting in the hospital right now with Stage 4 cancer and Walking Phenomena and about 2 days before that i got a parking ticket at the beach parking at a meter 20 mins before midnight when the cut off time is. :laughing: So it would be my run of luck is all :laughing: its been rough and well to be honest this would have been my only gift under the tree this year so i was looking forward to it . But Awesome Forum member Princess sent me a card ( i sent wolf dog and princess a nice thank you package) and The awesome Silversmith45 (my partner last year) is gonna send me a card after x-mas so) Shoot i am very thankful for them <3 Enough Sad !!!! sorry yall its X-Mas Keep Posting Yalls Awesome Gifts
I'm sad to hear you're having a hard time of it... hope things work out soon! You are and will continue to be in our prayers. :yes: We are looking forward to that package - it's so very kind of you to send it! =) Has the card made it to you yet? Wolfie and I mailed it Tuesday, but I'm not sure how long it will take to get to Cali. =)

-----​

On a different note, update on my gift exchange package... I am working on getting it sent out as soon as possible. My family has 4 drivers, with only 2 vehicles, and multiple jobs to juggle, but I will get it to the post office as soon as I can! :yes:

This may be the saddest thing ever posted on the forum. Lets fix this for Romy, never met the guy but seems like an honest forum member in a tough spot. I would like to send Romy a gift and invite the rest of the forum to do the same. Anybody else feel the same? Romy send me your address.

I'm sad to hear you're having a hard time of it... hope things work out soon! You are and will continue to be in our prayers. :yes: We are looking forward to that package - it's so very kind of you to send it! =) Has the card made it to you yet? Wolfie and I mailed it Tuesday, but I'm not sure how long it will take to get to Cali. =)

-----​

On a different note, update on my gift exchange package... I am working on getting it sent out as soon as possible. My family has 4 drivers, with only 2 vehicles, and multiple jobs to juggle, but I will get it to the post office as soon as I can! :yes:
Princess I Got it at home today, My mother brought it to me here and it cheered me up =) i loved the prayer as well =) thanks so much for the prayers and the very nice Card =) Bless You Guys .... P.s i will send ya a tracking number fro your gift ;)
This may be the saddest thing ever posted on the forum. Lets fix this for Romy, never met the guy but seems like an honest forum member in a tough spot. I would like to send Romy a gift and invite the rest of the forum to do the same. Anybody else feel the same? Romy send me your address.
Well i really didnt want to bum everyone out :( that was not my intention but when your down and being kicked its hard not to say something lol i hope he is just away at the moment but bless You RRF your a kind soul :D :yes: :wow: :cool:

Will somebody pm me Romys address, I love his videos, and he seems like an awesome guy, I would like to send him a card or something as well

Back
Top Bottom