Coinstar Mercury

diggin4clad

Elite Member
Today's three service calls allowed me to check three Coinstar machines and the first two were empty. The third had a worn out 1925 mercury Dime in the tray....#20 Coinstar silver FTY.

Attachments

• IMG_0172.JPG
    IMG_0172.JPG
    141.1 KB · Views: 326
WOW ! I'm still waiting for that to happen . :shock:
Sooner or later it'll happen for you

WOW......just WOW!!!!! When you're hot you're hot!!! D4C you are on frigging fire!!!
I can't believe this myself.

Sweet! I got a nearly mint 1945 merc from cs about two years ago.I still have it.
Congrats

Congrats on the free merc! :woot:
Thanks

Your doing better on silver at the coinstar machine than some do with a detector.:laughing:
Including me!!!! I've only dug 4 silvers with the detector this year.

Congrats on the nice silver score!
Thank You

You are running away from me, my usual ones are coming up empty on silver! still stuck on 14 fty! Congrats on the silver!
Did find a handful of clad and zincs, but no silver!

You are running away from me, my usual ones are coming up empty on silver! still stuck on 14 fty! Congrats on the silver!
Did find a handful of clad and zincs, but no silver!
Thanks for the congrats. You still have time to add a couple more before the year is out. I've got ya' 20-14? Sounds like a football score.

Congrats !!!!!

…..hey, I'd take a worn out mercury over a mint condition zincoln any day ! :lol:
Thanks....I'll take a worn merc' before a zinc ANY DAY too.

Thank you

I am gonna have to stop looking at your Coinstar silver threads... they are making me jealous. You are doing great Ed, congratulations

Back
Top Bottom