My YouTube Channel Fun With Dirt

1800's General House Hunt -Unknown Silver Relic!

Hello Everyone . This week I traveled to NY and metal detected an 1800's General's House. I found a bunch of great targets including a Sterling Silver relic i havent identified yet . Hope you enjoy the video . Thanks for watching. Happy Hunting

Metal Detecting with Jersey History Hunter, Silver, Coins & relics

Hello everyone. This video I detected an 1800's property with Audra from Jersey History Hunter. We also hit a bottle dump in the area. Hope you enjoy the video thanks for watching Happy Hunting.

3 Silver Rings In the Same Field!!! Can/Am Connection Stab The Ground!!!!

Hello Everyone. This video is 3 hunts at the same field in which I dug 3 silver rings. One of the Silver rings was found On the First hole during a Live Stream Hunt on Tripwire's Channel @Straight Up Metal Detecting Can/Am Connection Stab The Ground!!!" featuring 2 teams USA Vs Canada . Me &Tripwire @Straight Up Metal Detecting versus Marlon @MAER Videos and @THE CANADIAN DIRT DIGGER . Hope you enjoy the video . . Happy Hunting

The whole 4 person stream on Tripwires Channel The Can/Am Connection Stab The Ground !!!!Thank you again for the footage Tripwire! You Rock! @straightupmetaldetecting

Bottle Dump/Metal Detecting Collaboration with Jersey History Hunter

Hello Everyone . This video is from a Bottle Dump location I visited with Audra @Jersey History Hunter . We dug up a lot of awesome relics and did a little detecting after. Hope you enjoy the video. Happy Hunting.

Metal Detecting a Campground!! 14th silver of 2022! Tokens, Grenade!!!!

Hello Everyone . This hunt took place at a local campground and a few parks . I dug my 14th silver of 2022 .I also dug a part of a grenade . Hope you enjoy the video . Thanks for watching. Happy Hunting.

Tiffany & Co Ring. 15th silver of 2022! Metal detecting Campgrounds& Parks

Hello Everyone. This hunt took place at local campground and park . I found some really cool coins, relics and Jewelry. I also found my 15th silver of 2022! A Tiffany & Co 925 ring .Hope you enjoy the video .

Metal Detecting an Old School/ 2 Silvers!

Hello Everyone. This week I detected a local school . I found a lot of coins, relics , toys and Jewelry . I dug 2 Silvers during the hunt one coin and one pendant. Hope you enjoy the video .Happy Hunting.

Monster Silver!

This hunt I found a coin that I've been looking for since I started metal detecting along with a few other awesome targets . Hope you enjoy the video . Thanks for watching . Happy Hunting.

Virgin Ground 1808 Half Cent!1914Barber!1941Merc!BritishShillingPin!

Hello Everyone. This is the 2nd to last hunt of the season one of the best hunts also . Every coin that came out of the ground was either a Wheat Cent or something better. Hope you enjoy the video. Merry Christmas. Happy Hunting

Epic Treasure Hunt!!! Class ring, Coins, Tokens, Jewelry , Toys & Relics!!!!!!

Happy New Year Everyone. This hunt was at a camp and a school the conditions were perfect for finding deep targets and that's just what the soil produced . Hope you enjoy the video . Thanks for watching. Happy Hunting

This Permission was the Bomb!!! Collaboration with Audra Jersey History Hunter!! Silver Coin Spills!

Hello Everyone . This Video is a Collaboration with Audra From@JerseyHistoryHunters at a camp that is over 100 years old. We found more in one day then all the hunts combined this year. The targets were either a Wheat Cent , an old Foreign coin or something better. I got 2 Silver coin spills during the hunt also . Hope you enjoy the video . Thanks for watching and Thank you to Audra @JerseyHistoryHunters for coming up to dig it was a Blast!

Hello Everyone. This video is the last hunt of 2022 and the 1st hunt of 2023. Both hunts produced Silver along with some other awesome targets . Thanks for watching. Happy Hunting.

Hello Everyone. This hunt was at a camp that has a lot of History. I dug 3 silvers an 1802 Draped Bust a Buffalo Nickel a Lead Toy and a few other awesome targets . Hope you enjoy the video. Thanks for watching. Happy Hunting.

Hello Everyone. This hunt took place at a 100 year old camp and a school both locations had awesome targets. I dug my 6th Silver of 2023! Hope you enjoy the video . Thanks for watching. Happy Hunting

Hello Everyone. This hunt is at a 100 year old camp I recently started detecting. I found a bunch of awesome targets including a World War 1 Infantry Crossed Rifle pin ,3 Silvers & a Plated Medal. Hope you enjoy the Video. Thanks for watching. Happy Hunting

The Wrap-up of the Hunt above.
wrapup.png

Hello Everyone.
This video is Part 4 at a 100 Year old camp. I dug my 2nd Silver Thimble during the hunt and 3 other silver coins. Hope you enjoy the video. Thanks for watching. Happy Hunting

Show less

Hello everyone. This Hunt is at a 100 Year old camp I've been detecting recently Hope you enjoy the video. Thank you for watching. Happy Hunting

Hello Everyone . This video is a Collaboration with Audra @JerseyHistoryHunters and @FunWithDirt . We hit the 100 Year old camp this video and had amazing results . I got 4 rings this hunt 2 Silver ones one Silver Quarter and a bunch of other awesome targets. Audra had the Find of the Year during the Hunt she dug an Native American Arrowhead a Buffalo Nickel and a mercury Dime . Great day hunting Congrats on the Arrowhead Audra! Thanks for watching . Happy Hunting

Back
Top Bottom