Bithday

gummy

I noticed a lot of members birthdays today
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL :cake:

A nice gesture gummy and welcome to the forum.
I looked at the list of Birthdays today like I do quite frequently and do not recall ever seeing a post by any of the people on today's list. A little while back I saw one member who was 120yrs. old :laughing:
As I'm printing this there are 56,981 members (which I'm sure quite a few of them are now hunting in that big gold field in the sky).
Currently active users 547 (39 members and 505 guests).
The people who post here are quite a minority but are probably read by thousands who don't post for whatever reason.
Another small number are the forum supporters who help out with donations, thank you.
I would also like to extend a thank you to the forum owners, the moderators who donate their time and effort, the members who share their knowledge, experience , adventures and humor.

Happy hunting to all.

My younger brother’s 70th birthday was on the 21st, the day you posted this.

I’ve read that September is the busiest birth month of the year.

Speaking of birthdays, today is SeabeeRon's 74th! Congratulations, Ron! :stars: Thank you for investing your time & effort into this forum - working alongside the other moderators & administrators to make FMDF a fun place to be. You are appreciated; and my prayers are with you as you embark on the coming year. :grin:

Speaking of birthdays, today is SeabeeRon's 74th! Congratulations, Ron! :stars: Thank you for investing your time & effort into this forum - working alongside the other moderators & administrators to make FMDF a fun place to be. You are appreciated; and my prayers are with you as you embark on the coming year. :grin:
:goodpost: Yes, Ron, thanks for all the hard work you do for this forum. :cool3:

:goodpost: Yes, Ron, thanks for all the hard work you do for this forum. :cool3:

Thank you both very much!

Back
Top Bottom